Finally pulled even!

BillytheBJkid

been playing off and on since last summer and I have finally made it back to ZERO. Have put in almost a hundred hours and am ahead $7.50. It is hard to get in much time because I can only afford $5 and $10 tables and in AC, there aren't many $5 and $10 tables. Hopefully I can start winning and increse my Bankrol and move to higher tables. Thanks for everyones help and I will keep you guys posted.

DeTalores

Yikes, I just logged 100 hours last play session and I'm right about at ev +220 units.

Keep it up, hopefully you're on the +SD for your next 100 hours :)

SleightOfHand

BillytheBJkid said:
been playing off and on since last summer and I have finally made it back to ZERO. Have put in almost a hundred hours and am ahead $7.50. It is hard to get in much time because I can only afford $5 and $10 tables and in AC, there aren't many $5 and $10 tables. Hopefully I can start winning and increse my Bankrol and move to higher tables. Thanks for everyones help and I will keep you guys posted.

I was in the same boat as you when I started out (except I have better conditions available to me). You can say you were unlucky and it might be true, but try looking for better edges. AC has a lot of games. Keep your eyes open and a small bankroll won't be your limiting problem