Finally took a Big BJ Step!...subscribed to LV Advisor...

phantom007

For years, I have read books and seen posts, re: The Value of Coupons, or credit to LV Bear, Couponomy. Likewise, I often see posts as regarding "good info." from LVA. Granted, I usually hit LV just once a year, but likely can go back in both Oct. and Dec. of this year, for a total of 3 trips, and hopefully 2006 will allow 5-6 trips.

My purchase offered me the '05 or '06 Coupon option...I of course, chose the '05, likely meaning that I will have to re-up early next to year to get '06 coupons (Note: I am making many presumptions, but mostly that said coupons are good only until year-end). While I have not yet rec'd my mailing, total value of said coupons is advertised at circa. $3,300.!

I suspect that the Coupons will include:

(1) Lots of $5-10 Matchplays, and hopefully, at least a few 2:1 BJ Coupons (Bring on the 6:5 Tables! I got a 2:1 Coupon!).

(2) Lots of "2-for-1" All-You-Can-Eat Buffets (little value since I am usually a solo act....though, I do still owe ZG a dinner!).

(3) Lots of Hotel Room discounts and/or Buy-one & Get-one free...started to write these off as nearly worthless, since I usually "stay for free". However, as I study my own BJ Faults, i.e., Camp-Out/Comp-Whore/Play-Too-Long/Get Backed-Off....Maybe I should start paying my way! (Value = NOT playing the Mandatory 4 hr. min. at your Host's store, while usually UNDERSPREADING, just so as to "keep the Comp's-a-coming", while all-the-while, OVEREXPOSING your playing style to those interested).

(4) Rental Car Discounts. I usually do the "Taxi Thing", i.e., $25 from Airport to DT, $12 DT to Circus, $20 Circus to DT (what is wrong with this picture?)....obviously, cheap rental car needed for us Tourists playing the Coupons. (Tips alone should cover the cost of a 1-week rental!...No more tipping one guy/gal a buck to wave-in your cab, then another buck to open the door, then 20% of the fare to the Cabby, then God-forbid, anyone carries in anything for you...$2/bag).

(5) Free Stuff. Hats, T-shirts, key-chains, etc. (CHRISTMAS SHOPPING DONE! OK, the kids on Medicaid/Welfare/Foodstamps will make fun of my kids, who come to school wearing Ceasar's Windbreaker over Hilton T-shirt over Silverton Sweats, while carrying keys on a Slots-a-Fun Keychain, etc.....BUT I GET THE LAST LAUGH!.....as a Taxpayer, I had to pay for your stuff....BUT MY KID's STUFF IS NEARLY FREE!). This section probably belongs in the "ZenZone".

(6) Coupons that I probably cannot/will not use:

-----Free or Discounted Shows...I ain't in LV to see shows.
-----Discounted Massages...With Coupon, $300. discounted to $150. for the TOTAL BODY Massage...BTW, I am ticklish!...skip the "Total Body" and for $50., concentrate on the "007", and lower the price by 2/3's, and "Here is my coupon".
-----Tours, Helicoptor rides, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon.
-----Anything involving a TIME-SHARE Pitch!.

(7) Coupons that I would like to see:

-----Good Old Fashioned SD BJ with Deep Pen. and Great Rules, for 10 hours, upon presentation of this Coupon.
-----NBO Coupon...NO BACK-OFF Coupon...place said Coupon under your stack of chips, and guarantee NBO for 8 hrs.
-----DEFENDER/SMART BOMB Coupon....late 70's to mid-80's, "Defender" was a popular video game. One option was a few "SMART-BOMBS", i.e., when you are surrounded and without hope, fire-off a Smart-Bomb...it obliterates all attackers within the immediate vicinity.....SB-Coupon could be used against PC's, Survl., and Ploppies alike.

So in closing, I, Ph.007, will soon possess valuable coupons! Looking to trade Coupons noted in #6 above, for MatchPlay, 2:1 BJ, etc.

Hell, will even throw-in my "Free Prostate Massage" Coupon, valid ONLY in the backseat of a Rental Car, and in the Western's Parking Lot, if that is what it takes to make the DEAL!

phantom007.

phantom007

Now Hold On Here......

Just got my Coupon Book in the Mail! Yes, no more of those nice 2:1 BJ's for one hour, like Barfy wrote about. However:

1. Matchplays add up to circa. $150. (quick glance), so even if I win only 40% of these bets, I have at least paid for my subscription.

2. $20.05/day Payless Car Rental Coupon! Off the top, saves me $30. in ave. LV trip taxi expenses, then add in tips, then realize, NOW I CAN afford to go to Silverton!

3. I can now get more FUNBOOKS! Probably could have before, but at least now I know where to get them at!

4. Shows/Rides/Attractions....NO VALUE to me...again, will trade most/all for a couple of $5 Matchplay's!

5. Unlimited Drinks for 2/Ellis Island....THIS ONE is MINE, ALL MINE, and for the BOTH of US...the nice thing about being Schizophrenic is that YOU ARE NEVER ALONE!

6. Dining/Buffets....as I suspected, all Buffet Coupons are 2-for-1. Little value to the Solo AP! All-I-Can Eat does not change, whether, 1:1 or 2:1. However, a few 50%-off Coupons for regular places, AND FREE Champagne' Brunch at Gold Strike! ZG, I still promised to buy you dinner...your call, Gold Strike or Roberta's?!

7. Free/2:1 Hotel Rooms...There is potential here! Pay $30. for one night at the GS, and get the 2nd night FREE! $15./night a cheap price for NOT HAVING TO OVEREXPOSE ONE's self to your HOST's Survellience!, who is, Prima Faciae', going to be watching you intently, to be sure you DESERVE YOUR FREE STUFF!

8. $50.-OFF your First PALMS Experience...THIS WAS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE! And it was FREE! Oh, I see, in the fine print, buy something, and get up to $50. off. This makes more sense!

9. Kid's Quest Coupon, pay for 2 hours, and get one Free...DAMN PEDOPHILES!

So, in closing, I figure that I can at least break even with my LVA subscription. Add-in info., and likely, will get ahead! Also, with a admittedly brief review, appears that LVA is the "CBJN" of VP conditions.

COUPONS that I would LIKE TO SEE in 2006 include:

A. Free Lap Dance-Palamino's.
B. BJ Pays 3:2 for One Hour-ANY 6:5 SD table.
C. I still like my "Smart-Bomb" idea posted previously.

phantom007.

Not strictly a total waste,

sadly the coupons are not so great (gambling wise) aa they once were, but for those that play without being rated the discounted rooms will sure come in handy.

Theef

And whose fault was that? *grin*

The one I miss most was the Golden Gate's "2:1 BJ For An Hour." I enjoyed being able to sit back and play BS heads-up from a CSM and still have an advantage, for a full sixty minutes, and then go have a Shrimp 'n' Ketchup. I swear they would bring in the slowest dealer in the joint, though.