Flashing dealer

johndoe

I was in Vegas recently, and found a flashing dealer at a major property. It'll take some skill and a good eye, but she's consistent.

I've offered this info privately but never heard back (?!). I expect nothing in return, except maybe a nice story.

What do I do with this info? I don't get to Vegas often enough to take advantage of it, and I'm not active enough to have a "network" for sharing tips these days.

Maybe I'll just let someone else find her.

hey, I'm interested in this info and in general learning hole carding play. i am very advanced skill counter and at this stage looking to explore other AP options and learn about whats out there and available in vegas. dm me?

johndoe said:
I was in Vegas recently, and found a flashing dealer at a major property. It'll take some skill and a good eye, but she's consistent.

I've offered this info privately but never heard back (?!). I expect nothing in return, except maybe a nice story.

What do I do with this info? I don't get to Vegas often enough to take advantage of it, and I'm not active enough to have a "network" for sharing tips these days.

Maybe I'll just let someone else find her.
You can ask for a 5-10% free roll. You can get cheated on the result but won’t lose any actual money (just EV).

Last edited:

johndoe

rxgamble said:
Asking for a 5-10% free roll with a cap is standard. You can get cheated on the result but won’t lose any actual money (just EV).

If it’s a strip game and an experienced player hits her up they could have a decent score, or string of scores. You’re still doing a favor giving the info so more generosity in terms of info may still come your way in the future.
Thanks. That's good to know. Now I know who to hit up next time. :).

It was at one of the largest strip properties, and in a pit accustomed to large action, so I hope it went well for the one I gave it to.