Free 3 month trial to Green Chip Forum

shadroch

Go to their forums page, then open up Las Vegas talk. It's a sticky about four threads from the top.
When you sign up for the Green Chip forum, you get an invite for a free three month sub to BjInsider, as well.

Al Rogers

BJ21.com Administrator
Thank you

Thanks to Ken Smith for posting the direct link, and to shadroch for originally making folks here aware of the special offer. And of course thank you to all who have signed up. I hope those who have signed up are enjoying Green Chip.

Al Rogers
[email protected]

D

Deleted member 3798

Loosing up

Al Rogers said:
Thanks to Ken Smith for posting the direct link, and to shadroch for originally making folks here aware of the special offer. And of course thank you to all who have signed up. I hope those who have signed up are enjoying Green Chip.

Al Rogers
[email protected]

Al, in order to increase your memberships, you guys need to loose up just a little bit on the freepage. Some postbusters magically made my posts disappeared. After that, I have posted no more at the bj21's freepage.

Al Rogers

BJ21.com Administrator
We rarely bust posts

Al, in order to increase your memberships, you guys need to loose up just a little bit on the freepage. Some postbusters magically made my posts disappeared. After that, I have posted no more at the bj21's freepage.

We rarely bust posts. I am interested to learn what the posts were about. Email me directly if you'd like, at [email protected] so as not to clutter this board with such discussion. Thank you.

MJ1

Thanks for the free Green Chip membership. It took me like 10 seconds to fill out the form. The offer is legit and I got my information to log in on the same day!

shadroch

MJ1 said:
Thanks for the free Green Chip membership. It took me like 10 seconds to fill out the form. The offer is legit and I got my information to log in on the same day!
of course it's legit. If it wasn't, I'd have posted it in the Zen Zone, silly:devil: