Halloween Blackjack Ball Update: Sponsorship, Location and More Hype.

Dear CardCounters,

Here it is - at long last, as foretold by the fortune tellers and prognosticators of old, a quick but exciting update to the Halloween Blackjack Ball.

First and foremost, I'm very pleased to announce that the Halloween Ball will be sponsored by the Worldwide Blackjack Tour, which will itself be kicking off in October from Boofabulous Las Vegas. You can read more about the WBT (Dead link: http://forums.lasvegasadvisor.com/messageview.cfm?catid=48&threadid=167089) _here._

WBT will also be providing the complete media coverage of the event, which will be edited into the broadcast of the first WBT events.

So, if you're interested in competing on TV at the party, competing on TV all around the world in the WBT, or just want to see and be seen, this is another great reason to come.

We've also secured a location, the brand-new Southwest Events Center at the corner of Industrial and Trop, directly off the I-15.

We'll be setting ticket prices, announcing VIP guests, and starting RSVPs early next week.

If you haven't already, make sure you book your travel arrangements, because this is going to be an interesting evening. Good, bad or a pit of pure, fiery evil, it's going to be a night to remember.

Much thanks to Eliot for letting me post my spam here. There's also a special note for authors on the AP.com Blackjack Main page. If you interested in displaying, selling, signing, promoting, etc your book, please read it. All are welcome.

Good Bites,

V