harrahs to Borgota?

shadroch

Has anyone ever walked from Harrahs to Borgota? How long is it? Is it direct of are you forced out of the way by parking garages and such?

Thunder

I wouldn't recommend it. You'd have to cross highways and many roads to get there and it's probably like a 15 min walk. You're much better off just taking the Jitney for $2.

21forme

Amazing what a convoluted mess those roads are, isn't it? Once I made my left one turn too soon and wound up going back through the tunnel again...

I bet zg can find a conspiracy theory for its design :grin:

geneticfreak

It might be a 15 minute 'walk' if you are jumping barriers and running. It can take around 10-15 minutes to drive with the lights and the way you have to completly circle Borgata to get back around to the entrance.

ChefJJ

Thunder said:
I wouldn't recommend it. You'd have to cross highways and many roads to get there and it's probably like a 15 min walk. You're much better off just taking the Jitney for $2.
That's the best bet.

shadroch

It's just yesterday was such a great day,after the shitty weather we've had,I was wondering about walking.Picked a bad day to be in the Marina.Would have enjoyed strolling the Boardwalk.

Thunder

Yeah I wouldn't have minded being on the Boardwalk yesterday or today for that matter. Did you play at Trump Marina? I'll probably be stopping by the Borgata again tomorrow.

shadroch

No,I stayed overnite at Harrahs. Had a comp room,dinner and a show.Didn't play much of anything.Backcounted and played about 15 hands of BJ in two hours. Was clocking the big wheel and just when I thought I had detected my first ever pattern,they switched dealers.Today I'm at Showboat.