Heading back to Reno 03/27

Hello all, I'm making another trip to Reno on Monday but this time with my lady for my birthday a few weeks back. And was wondering about current conditions, I'm a tiny stakes player with pretty limited skills but I spread within my comfort range 1-4 or 5 in red. I play single deck exclusively here and this time staying at Silver Legacy instead of my usual Sands Regency as I could care less about my hotel room while here by myself but this time I'll give SL a shot. I've played there a couple times and it's a pretty nice joint. I'm planning on hitting a couple places I haven't been before, as well as my usual sessions at Western Village which is my favorite game in town. anyways any input would be appreciated

I like the Alamo, I played at an uncrowded table in the afternoon on a weekday last time so I'll definitely stop by again but I know it's pretty sweaty. Not gonna go to Diamonds this time though lol, can't drag my lady into that dump.

In Reno right now. It's going great. Everyone is so friendly and helpful staying at SL on the hotel side of things, I'm impressed so far. Also seeing 75-80% pen on double deck at SL and had a good run this afternoon as well as at the single deck this morning collecting 15 units on sd and 25 units at dd. Also pen at Circus Circus sd is garbage like usual and I broke even there. Hitting western village tonight for dinner and more play

LV Bear

Administrator
classic78 said:
In Reno right now. It's going great. Everyone is so friendly and helpful staying at SL on the hotel side of things, I'm impressed so far. Also seeing 75-80% pen on double deck at SL and had a good run this afternoon as well as at the single deck this morning collecting 15 units on sd and 25 units at dd. Also pen at Circus Circus sd is garbage like usual and I broke even there. Hitting western village tonight for dinner and more play
Be careful with double deck in Reno. There is no shuffle card used, so you are at the mercy of the dealer.

Just got back home to Spokane. Overall trip was a great success I had doubled my trip bankroll the second day in Reno, with a spectacular run at sd at Silver Legacy on Tuesday. But took a little loss from that after poor conditions at Western Village as well as this morning at SL. I saw zero HC opportunities while in town the dealer covers the hole card towards the third base side with her hand mostly making it pretty tough to read anything. One guy made a lucky guess on a five go under a nine once but that's about it