Heat

Sonny

Plaza... $25?

> The coups have been $5 every time I've gotten a book, has this changed?
>
> -Felix

I got a book two months ago that had a "$5-$25 matchplay" coupon. I used the ad in the magazine from my hotel room. I hung around the cage for a while and traded a few of the other coupons (Pai-Gow, free drink, free slot spin) with other people for their BJ matchplays. You would be surprised how many people don't even use them!

-Sonny-

P.S.- Save all those lousy "free drink" coupons and give them to the homeless people on your way to the Western. They appreciate them and it doesn't cut into your EV...plus they will think twice about mugging you next time.

That f***ing Speaks Bros...

...loud, obnoxious - when my favorite side bet was finally reduced to one table only on Fri-Sat night at a certain downtown dive, I would endure them weekly. Finally I resolved "never again without ear plugs... BUT, I got lucky - the side bet table is now a 6D/65% pene, so I need not play it anymore! YEAH! zg

Sonny

SWEET!!!!!

Yeah, I'm a sucker for classic rock. You guys should have a website or something so people can find out about your gigs. I know you guys are regulars downtown, but I never know when to expect you.

Don't worry about the Grifter, he's just sore that Fitzie's dumped their Match 20 tables and installed those BJ Switch layouts. Hey Grif, you know they have a similar side bet at your favorite joint downtown...you know, the place with the secret S17 back pit and the childishly simple shuffle. Do you know what the payout schedule looks like? I only caught a glimpse of the table on my way out last week. I'd like to know a little more about it before I head back. It probably isn't as lucrative as tracking aces there though.

-Sonny-