highlight from last night

mk1

anyway went the local harrahs last night didnt do to well but thats besides the point. playing one-on-one with dealer 2 ploppies sat next to me and it was clear to me they had no BS. anyway girl next to me gets 2 face cards dealer shows a face card also what does she does with out thinking twice? she hits hit and the dealer doesnt ask any question such as "are you sure you want to hit it" she just pulls the next card out and what does this chick get?

an ace...yep believe it or not she got an ace with 2 face cards showing.
unreal i wanted to take a picture with my cell phone but you all know cellphones arent appreciated at the tables.
any of you came across weird stories such as this?

godeem23

mk1 said:
anyway went the local harrahs last night didnt do to well but thats besides the point. playing one-on-one with dealer 2 ploppies sat next to me and it was clear to me they had no BS. anyway girl next to me gets 2 face cards dealer shows a face card also what does she does with out thinking twice? she hits hit and the dealer doesnt ask any question such as "are you sure you want to hit it" she just pulls the next card out and what does this chick get?

an ace...yep believe it or not she got an ace with 2 face cards showing.
unreal i wanted to take a picture with my cell phone but you all know cellphones arent appreciated at the tables.
any of you came across weird stories such as this?

How did the girl and the dealer react?

mk1

godeem23 said:
How did the girl and the dealer react?
the girl really didnt care much she just stated that it was her first time playing bj ..dealer didnt really care probably because she was old and cranky

SPX

Yep, I have a very similar story. . .

I was playing a cash game online one night and was dealt two faces and I hit it without thinking. And yeah, I got an Ace for 21 and the dealer flipped a 20.