HiOPTII 8 & 9 Side Count Strategy

somtum

If there's anyone who wouldn't mind sharing the strategy info or letting me know how to aquire it for side counting 8's & 9's with HiOptII, would be greatly appreciated.

If anyone knows the strategy for sidecounting 7's for playing strategy along with an Ace sidecount playing strategy could they share it. I have CVData but im not proficient with the multiparameter side count strategy.

somtum said:
If there's anyone who wouldn't mind sharing the strategy info or letting me know how to aquire it for side counting 8's & 9's with HiOptII, would be greatly appreciated.
Even though the 7 is included in HO2, it would still be stronger to side count the 7s for multiparameter adjustment, or the 7s/8s as a block, but really, the first thing you should do is switch to ZEN and incorporate the Aces in main count.

As for where to start with multiparameter, try this >

For starters -
See - Theory of Blackjack Chapter 5 — "Multiparameter Card Counting Systems"
Also see - HOW TO BEAT SINGLE DECK BLACKJACK by Michael Hall
Simply counting the 7s and utilizing an effective bivaluate adjustment skyrockets your PE for playing stiffs.

Also -
http://www.blackjackinfo.com/bb/showthread.php?t=21243

If you can side count, you should stay ace neutral with ace side count. HioptII with ace side count wins all computer comparisons of level 1 or 2 counts!!! Many dont like it because it is to hard for them to do. If you are one of those people switch to an easier and less effective count. Accuracy must be achieved for you to realize your advantage.

tthree said:
If you can side count, you should stay ace neutral with ace side count. HioptII with ace side count wins all computer comparisons of level 1 or 2 counts!!!
This is one area where sims do don't tell the whole story.
Ace-neutral side count systems, using 1/4D density estimates only make
counters work harder for no real extra gain over systems like ZEN and Mentor.

Proper accurate Ace bet-adjustment sidecounting for level-2 involves a secondary overlay of 2s/5s +1 vs As -2.
Who needs that sh*t for a theoretical extra gain equivalent of playing an extra 6min over the hour session?? zg

Last edited:
Im proficient with the hi opt II with ace side count. Just looking on how add a ace side count or 7 side count in for playing decision departures

ace_332 said:
Im proficient with the hi opt II with ace side count. Just looking on how add a ace side count or 7 side count in for playing decision departures
Sure you are "proficient" with it.
But that still simply means that you are working harder to achieve a net result achievable without it.

The link I provided, if you look carefully, will give you your first insight into how multiparameter adjusting
works for a key 'bivaluate' card like 7s. zg

Last edited: