how hard is it to get banned in atlantic city?

KewlJ

JohnCrover said:
You should write an autobiography.
Funny thing I started to do so two years ago. I signed an agreement with a small publishing group (guy) here in Las Vegas that publishes gambling books. Worked on it for about 6 months off and on, but then I realized that my motivation and timing were all wrong, so I pulled out of the deal causing some bad feelings.

My motivation at the time was wanting a platform to have my say on some of the politic type topics of the AP forum community and those "in charge". But I have sort of had my say in bits and pieces, and have moved on from that. And taking that out of the equation it is just not the right time, as I am still playing and hope to play for another 10 years. Writing a book now isn't going to add to any longevity playing goals.

While I do have some anecdotes and experiences that might be interesting and beneficial to a very limited blackjack-card counter-AP type audience, the truth is that I have already tried to share many of these at different times here and there, when I have been 'allowed' to do so. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

21forme

KJ - I think that's a smart move. Such a book would have fairly limited interest and would likely be negative EV for you. You know what giving too much info can do.