I need to go to Vegas

Whew its been a year since my last trip. A lot has happenned since then. How have the games been? Is the heat up or are there any "good" games out there. I guess I will be pounding the yellow brick strip soon. Long time passing its time to ante up.

The Yellow brick road is long

While you're here, have a fun time and remember to look for the best rules you can find in Vegas. You'll probally have best luck finding a good DD game in town, unless you head downtown.

A short term run like this will have you telling us about how good the cards were, or how the drunk caused you to loose a big bet w/a double down, or how "the dealer kept pulling 21's", and "I had 20". It's over time that you'll be a winner if you *do the right things*

You will have to learn both by play the book and real life experiences. For you veterans it's not experience that has to do with math, but everything else that comes after "knowing how to count cards."

Anyway, have fun. Remember, that to become a proffessional blackjack player, you would probally make more money doing somthing else. Have fun and you'll still be better than most other players and maybe you'll win, and you will, if you have the right game to play, bank-roll, spread, hours at the table, and the correct play w/money management. You have an excellent shot!!! It's just not 100% without all the right things to comming together.

T21

phantom007

Mega-Ditto's....Good to see you posting again...

Where in the H#ll have you been? Hope all is well! Sorry I could not meet you last October...we were literally 2 hours apart...DAMN JOB! Both supports and Causes my Gambling Problem!

LTC, you had not posted for so long, that I figured you did something STUPID, like get remarried.

Personally, hoping to be Single by late June...should increase personal +EV as well as open up chances for more trips, Tunica, Biloxi, LV....need to check out Reno!

Just literally finished tonight some Interrogatories sent by my Beloved's Divorce Lawyer...they want to know all of my gambling expenses, wins/losses, etc., and since 2000! Wonder if the Judge will understand Comps, RFB, Cash-back coupons, etc.? Wonder if the Judge will believe that in most recent years, I have won and LOST close to $1M? Wonder if Judge will believe that I almost never paid for RFB?

Will be so much easier when I am single! When others ask how I did last trip, the basic code will be:

---"Won a little" means "Ain't got to work for 3 months!".
---"Came out about even" means "Comps offset losses!".
---"Just a little behind" means "Had a statistically expected negative flux."
---"Lost my Shirt" means "Got 86'd before I could use my FREE T-shirt Coupon!"

LTC, please keep in touch, and keep posting!

Phantom007.

MrPill

DD Downtown

LTC,

Some good DD has returned downtown and Harrah's no longer has any stake in the Shoe.

Just got back from a 6 day trip a short while back.

Welcome Back,
Pill