I snitched on a player doing self-harm

BrianCP said:
Well they may be wrong in that situation about themselves knowing what they are doing and the other person also doing it is somehow not doing it right.

However, I've seen people stupid their way into the correct play in poker more times than my rage threshold can handle. Someone who limps with every hand they are dealt, I raise them with a good hand, they just call again. They check the flop, I bet, they call (I have an overpair to the board). I bet again when checked to, they call. At this point I am certain that I have the best hand because they do this nearly every single hand. They check it to me again, I shove, they call and show pocket kings.

They always play every hand like this, but their insane stupidity actually tricked me into thinking that I had the best hand when I shoved.
So they might not really have been stupid, no? This is the problem with AP poker. You can get it shoved up your ass all night by a guy like that, then all of a sudden he will start "playing right" and nail you again.

This is why girls are better at poker than blackjack. With a girl, you think you're screwing her but she's really screwing you, and you'll still come back for more.

BrianCP

Automatic Monkey said:
So they might not really have been stupid, no? This is the problem with AP poker. You can get it shoved up your ass all night by a guy like that, then all of a sudden he will start "playing right" and nail you again.
Only if you tilt. The player is actually bad in that situation, just rather bad in a very lucky way. At higher stakes, that *might* be the case, but at micro stakes, it is just someone who has no idea what the hell poker is. You just move on, adjust your game, and punish their loose nature later!