If you want ExCAA:BC....

PierceNation

Its on Amazon at the mo, used for $500 new for $2000.

(Dead link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0910575177/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&qid=1316867725&sr=8-1&condition=used)

AussiePlayer

PierceNation said:
Its on Amazon at the mo, used for $500 new for $2000.

(Dead link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0910575177/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&qid=1316867725&sr=8-1&condition=used)
That is not Exhibit CAA. It is the original Beyond Counting from 2000.

Severity8

How often does it actually pop up on ebay? There is one for $7,500 buy it now with free shipping lol!

Last edited:

Deathclutch

Did something happen to the availability to BC besides ECAA's unwillingness to sell it to any yahoo off the street?

Last edited:

Wookets

Deathclutch said:
Did something happen to the availability to BC besides ECAA's unwillingness to sell it to an yahoo off the street?
You're now required to send an email if you want a copy, and I don't think they're looking at new inquiries (I haven't gotten a response and it's a long time since I sent it). I've heard many others who are saying the same thing.

HsiaoDi

bigplayer said:
I'd sell mine for $25,000 and add free overnight shipping because I'm a great guy.
Sound like a great deal. Would have spent about 27.5k on that book, but since you're offering it at an unbelievable price, I'll take two. Any discount?

I bought the 1st version for 500 a few months back, is the CIAA exhibit worth much more than the 1st edtion? BTW, I am willing to sell mine at a reasonable price.

Sonny

ningtong88 said:
I bought the 1st version for 500 a few months back, is the CIAA exhibit worth much more than the 1st edtion?
Oh yeah. It has over 400 additional pages, dozens more games and costs half of what you spent on the first edition. (Don't feel bad, I spent $625 on the first one)

-Sonny-

What do you guys think is a fair price for excaa? I see the original bc in acceptable condition selling for $500 on amazon. What's excaa worth in good condition?

Any advice welcome.

SB