I'm in South Lake Tahoe right now.

BJLFS

Harrah's/Harvey's:

Almost all low stakes tables were 6:5 BJ. There was one 6D and another 8D that were DD any two, BJ 3:2, etc. SD and DD rules were atrocious. DD on 10/11 only.

All games were NRSA! :flame:

Didn't notice any heat.

Jack_Black

ChefJJ said:
Did you check out the Lakeside Inn? How are conditions there these days?
DD with lucky lucky side bet.

SD was dd on 10/11 only. had some heat there. I'm guessing because I wasn't a local. there was a crazy "local" player that was betting wildly. he got no scrutiny. my small win got the PB's and a few dealers attentions.

Last edited:

irobinson

I liked Lakeside because it wasn't as busy.

I am fine with dd 10/11 only. Single deck (3:2) is still fairly easy to take advantage of.

BJLFS

irobinson said:
I liked Lakeside because it wasn't as busy.

I am fine with dd 10/11 only. Single deck (3:2) is still fairly easy to take advantage of.
Next time I'm up there I'll have to try it again. Got a bad streak of neg. var. the last time.

BTW, have you eaten there; Latin Soul?

irobinson

BJLFS said:
Next time I'm up there I'll have to try it again. Got a bad streak of neg. var. the last time.

BTW, have you eaten there; Latin Soul?
I ate at the Mexican place in Harvey's. Or was it Harrah's? Don't remember. "Sammy Hagar's" place, I think. It was fairly good, actually.

They don't deal down far at all at the Caesar's/HET places on single deck, RO5 from what I remember. Lakeside was better, I think.