Info on SP21 Indices?

Hell'nBack

johndoe said:
I miss having Automatic Monkey around.

His "Secret Monkey Count" (A=-2, otherwise hi-lo) works well, probably better than Walker's, and there are a few useful indexes. I don't know if it should be posted openly, or if it matters anymore. (Back then it was all hush hush).

Pretty sure I have the S17/no redouble info if that's what you're playing.
I've a copy of the S17 table by automonk but Ive been playing the redouble version. That's all we have here.

Dummy

SplitFaceDisaster said:
So is there a big difference in performance and/or learning difficulty between AM`s system and Katrina`s?
Yes, but both are pretty weak for todays game.
Hell'nBack said:
I've a copy of the S17 table by automonk but Ive been playing the redouble version. That's all we have here.
I have started analyzing the H17 game. It is a totally different game. Playing strategy takes a back seat to betting since you double so many hands which eliminates the possibility of a bonus payout. Playing strategy is mostly managing doubling for the H17 redouble version. The H17 no redouble version is like 6:5 BJ, it is not worth playing.

Dummy said:
Yes, but both are pretty weak for todays game.

I have started analyzing the H17 game. It is a totally different game. Playing strategy takes a back seat to betting since you double so many hands which eliminates the possibility of a bonus payout. Playing strategy is mostly managing doubling for the H17 redouble version. The H17 no redouble version is like 6:5 BJ, it is not worth playing.
Sounds like ones of those things where you start simming it to see what you can find, and then all of a sudden you realize that literally weeks have passed haha.

SplitFaceDisaster said:
Got it, thanks. I`ll read her book first and then go from there. Do you mind to send me the information about AM`s system that you referenced above please? Or is there somewhere I can find it online?
Looking to learn this game too. Any chance on getting a copy of the indexes for SMC?

D0nnieD0minos said:
Looking to learn this game too. Any chance on getting a copy of the indexes for SMC?
Sending you what I have, although I`m not sure it`s the same version as you`re looking to play. I really don`t know much about SP21 so I`m definitely not the best person to ask about it. What I`m sending will give you a general idea though. In addition, even if you`re not going to use her system, Katarina`s book will give you a good base understanding of the game so make sure to read that. Before playing make sure you are able to sim it so you know the risks; as I`m sure you already know that game`s variance is insane.

Hell'nBack

SplitFaceDisaster said:
Sending you what I have, although I`m not sure it`s the same version as you`re looking to play. I really don`t know much about SP21 so I`m definitely not the best person to ask about it. What I`m sending will give you a general idea though. In addition, even if you`re not going to use her system, Katarina`s book will give you a good base understanding of the game so make sure to read that. Before playing make sure you are able to sim it so you know the risks; as I`m sure you already know that game`s variance is insane.

The variance is anything but insane. It has a lower house edge than most blackjack shoe games. And if insurance pays 5-1 on a suited BJ, then it's even lower.

Hell'nBack said:
The variance is anything but insane. It has a lower house edge than most blackjack shoe games. And if insurance pays 5-1 on a suited BJ, then it's even lower.
Gotcha. I know little about the game so I was just repeating what I`ve heard from a few others about the variance. Of course it`s heavily weighted on the specific game you`re playing and how effective your count system is. That being said, he should still definitely learn to sim it before playing; that`ll let him know all the specifics.

BoSox

Dummy said:
Maybe more like months. LoL
Dummy, despite our previous past, with opinionated squabbles it is really good news for me to see that you are up and posting again. I hope all of your health issues are a thing of the past?

BJgenius007

BoSox said:
Dummy, despite our previous past, with opinionated squabbles it is really good news for me to see that you are up and posting again. I hope all of your health issues are a thing of the past?
Dummy/Three's post was from 2018.

SplitFaceDisaster said:
Thanks. I have her book. Much appreciated