is a csm a beatable game

is a csm a beatable game i just learned what a csm was and thats usually what i play.is there any tips i can have for this csm or should i avoid it period.

21gunsalute

Obviously you must not be counting cards so go ahead and keep playing it. It should be virtually the same as playing from a shoe for you. Just don't expect to win over the long haul.

daniel27

21gunsalute said:
Obviously you must not be counting cards so go ahead and keep playing it. It should be virtually the same as playing from a shoe for you. Just don't expect to win over the long haul.
Most CSM have better rules for a BS player than the shoe games.

tribute

bj24 said:
is a csm a beatable game i just learned what a csm was and thats usually what i play.is there any tips i can have for this csm or should i avoid it period.
Although the CSM is not beatable, it may be slightly better for the basic strategy player due to the "cut card effect". However, most information I read indicates you lose faster on a CSM since more hands are dealt per hour as compared to a standard shoe dealt game. Probably best to stay away from them. (This applies to the CSM, not the automatic shuffle machine or "ASM", which is fine.)

Last edited: