Keep your gambling money SAFE!

My play keeps me just short of CTR-land (although this weekend it was a possibility, at least for a while!) so I keep it all in a BoA account. For a road trip I take $5-10K with me plus I can take another $1500 per day from an ATM. I've yet to have to go to the ATM. Being I usually leave the venue with more than I come in with dropping it off at the ATM is a valuable thing too, and quite a satisfying feeling!

shadroch

I don't consider this a debate,at all.
You are putting out information that I don't agree with and I'm stating so.
You said that withdrawing large sums of cash from your own bank accounts may somehow be considered as tax evasion.Thats poppycock.
The trouble with keeping your BR in a saftey deposit box is that if at 6PM on a Friday,you hear of a great promotion in AC,you are out of luck since you can't access the money until Monday morning. Thats why you shouldn't keep your passport in there either.

moo321

shadroch said:
I don't consider this a debate,at all.
You are putting out information that I don't agree with and I'm stating so.
You said that withdrawing large sums of cash from your own bank accounts may somehow be considered as tax evasion.Thats poppycock.
The trouble with keeping your BR in a saftey deposit box is that if at 6PM on a Friday,you hear of a great promotion in AC,you are out of luck since you can't access the money until Monday morning. Thats why you shouldn't keep your passport in there either.
I never said taking money out could be considered tax evasion. I said taking small amounts out of many accounts could be considered structuring. I also said that churning large amounts of money with banks is likely to trigger an audit. We're not even disagreeing about anything, I don't think.