Keeping from getting discouraged...

Jason

kewljason said:
Your opinion has been proven wrong, simply by the number of members who succeed playing these "trash" games. I would have to agree with you that you posting this erroneous opinion over and over again in a multitude of threads is indeed akin to JSTAT's behavior. :laugh:

Perhaps it's time that you thank some of us for playing these "trash" games. Otherwise, we would be scouring the country looking for better games. Everyone would end up in your neck of the woods invading your games, which would dry up leaving you with nothing to play. So on behalf of everyone that doesn't have access to great games and plays "trash" games, YOUR WELCOME CP. :p
Your taking my post personal is very dissapointing to me, as well as it's tone. I shall not respond to you in kind.

As a matter of fact I do invite players to come and play the good games that I play, it is called the "BJ BASH", and just a few days ago I invited you to come and play what may very well be one of the top ten AP shoe games in the U.S. of A.......you had something else you wanted to do.

CP

kewljason

creeping panther said:
Your taking my post personal is very dissapointing to me, as well as it's tone. I shall not respond to you in kind.

As a matter of fact I do invite players to come and play the good games that I play, it is called the "BJ BASH", and just a few days ago I invited you to come and play what may very well be one of the top ten AP shoe games in the U.S. of A.......you had something else you wanted to do.

CP
Tone?? :confused: The tone was meant to be humor. My response was made in jest (hence the smilies). I apoligize if you didn't see that and took offense. Certainly not my intent. :eek:

kewljason

creeping panther said:
I apologize, my mistake.:)

CP
No need. Kind of reminds me of last week, when in a different thread you said "proven fact that tens and aces land on first base more than any other spot". Not realizing you were joshing, I searched for an hour looking for a reason for this, even though I knew this couldn't be true. (want to guess what that search turned up) :laugh: Finally someone pointed out that you were joking.

Kewl

kewljason said:
No need. Kind of reminds me of last week, when in a different thread you said "proven fact that tens and aces land on first base more than any other spot". Not realizing you were joshing, I searched for an hour looking for a reason for this, even though I knew this couldn't be true. (want to guess what that search turned up) :laugh: Finally someone pointed out that you were joking.

:toast:

CP