Ken Smith vs. Zengrifter vs. LVHCM

Who is the most skilled blackjack player of these three?

• Total voters
You are mistaken

all of you.

The best players out there are Mathprof and Mathboy, (of BJ21 fame), all BS aside.

BTW "You are mistaken" is a favorite phrase of Mathprof. :grin:

I have played beside both.

They are the real deal. :cool:

CP

I voted Ken Smith. Not that I know anything about Ken's abilities or Zengrifter's or LVHCM's. But I know that anyone who conducts himself in the manner that LVHCM does, does not deserve to be respected regardless of his abilities. I figured that after being treated that way Ken deserved a vote.

If I were voting on character, I would have to vote for Zengrifter. I haven't see many posts from Ken, but lots from Zg and he has always been very respectful.

Licentia.

Last edited:
Automatic Monkey said:
It is irrelevant who LVHCM is. What is relevant is that this site is an extension of Ken's home, and he invites us in asking nothing more than that we remain civil to one another, and a couple of people couldn't even find it within themselves to conform to this simple request.

It's as if you invited someone to a party, and he comes, pulls down his pants and takes a dump on your living room floor. It's not going to matter who he is or how much respect you have for whatever kind of skills he has- you're not going to have any respect for him as an individual and you're not going to be inviting him back.
LOL. Agreed. Ken is good to us.

Actually, working at 7/11 once we had a native woman come in and do that on the floor near the bathrooms. She was 5 feet from the washroom door. I didn't see the act, just the result. LOL. Boy that was always interesting. Another funny thing was the lady putting paper towel and stir sticks on the toilet seat, and the uh... finger painting... on the walls as well...

Licentia.

Last edited:

golfnut101

real deal

I have played beside both.

They are the real deal. :cool:
Obviously you cannot go into too much detail, but, for the newcomers, could you elaborate a bit as to what makes them the 'real deal' ?

much appreciated

Zen

zengrifter said:
Invite them back. But first ask Stalker why I'm banned at Fight Club.

I mean holy toledo, banned at Fight Club??? zg
Those were truly some *bad *times at the fight club. :( Then again you should know better than to play their game in their playground, right? Or,,,,am I wrong?

I think it best to leave things as they are and forget about inviting anyone anywhere.

I do enjoy reading your posts, Zen, and your input to this site, keep it up.

CP

What happened, I was out in front!
The rules committee has informed me that both KS and I need to recuse our selves
(conflict of interest, so our votes don't count!) zg

I would like to mention

another great player and BJ celebrity that should never be overlooked, a fine person who, "Talks The Talk and Walks The Walk", my friend and confidant, the ever formidable, ETFan. :)

CP