KO- basic strategy in the European no hole card game.

Hello people.
This is my first post and is a request for info. I have started playing the Ko-prefered Blackjack system of counting. I have played it to good effect in Vegas but have noticed some slight differences whilst playing back home in the UK. I play mainly in England but do get across to Vegas for the odd trip. What I would like to know is this.
What is the difference between the basic strategy for ko in Las vegas as apposed basic strategy in Europe? How does it effect the deviation from basic strategy play and how does it effect the betting strategy, splitting of pairs and soft hand play. I can't run a simulation as I do not have the software.. For those not familiar with the UK game it is as follows.
1. No hole card, 2. DAS 3. Split any pair 4. DSOA17's. 5. Resplit AA. The no hole card is obviously the main difference.
Thanks for you assistance.
5teve.

shadroch

If you split,or double and the dealer pulls a BJ, do you lose both bets or just the original?
For example-$5 bet, 8,8 vs 10. You split 8s. end up with two 18s, each with a $5 bet out. Dealer draws an Ace. Do you lose $10 or $5?
I'm not familiar with your rules.

shadroch said:
If you split,or double and the dealer pulls a BJ, do you lose both bets or just the original?
For example-$5 bet, 8,8 vs 10. You split 8s. end up with two 18s, each with a $5 bet out. Dealer draws an Ace. Do you lose $10 or $5?
I'm not familiar with your rules.
The OP said ENHC, which means that all double and split bets lose to a dealer natural. The other rules with no hole card are OBBO (original and busted bets only) and BB+1 (busted bets + 1). OBBO means you lose one bet per bet plus any busted bet, and BB+1 means you lose one bet per box plus busted bets.