This is my first post on this site and I just wanted to say I think your doing a good job of educating BJ players and sharing knowledge about the game!
Mayor, I was wondering what the ROR(risk of ruin) is if my bankroll is $1500 and I go into Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun and spread from $15 to $150? I would be using the KO Preferred system in a 6 deck game. How many hands would it take to double my bankroll and what are my chances of success assuming typical rules with Late Surrender and 75% penetration? 65% penetration? Right off the top my Basic Strategy expectation would be in the neighborhood of -.36% right?
What about the same spread ($15 to $150) for a bankroll of $3000? Any words of wisdom would greatly be appreciated!!! Thanks a million....
-MJ
Mayor, I was wondering what the ROR(risk of ruin) is if my bankroll is $1500 and I go into Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun and spread from $15 to $150? I would be using the KO Preferred system in a 6 deck game. How many hands would it take to double my bankroll and what are my chances of success assuming typical rules with Late Surrender and 75% penetration? 65% penetration? Right off the top my Basic Strategy expectation would be in the neighborhood of -.36% right?
What about the same spread ($15 to $150) for a bankroll of $3000? Any words of wisdom would greatly be appreciated!!! Thanks a million....
-MJ