Ko Full Question

I Am Learning The Ko Full.i Have A Question.when I Have A 16 And Dealer Has 8,9,10,a I Stand If The Count Is 16,10,-8,15 Unless Late Surrender Is Aloud.am I Right In Thinking This. This Is For Six Decks.i Hope This Doesnt Sound Dume.thanks For Help.

ScottH

pawnbroker said:
I Am Learning The Ko Full.i Have A Question.when I Have A 16 And Dealer Has 8,9,10,a I Stand If The Count Is 16,10,-8,15 Unless Late Surrender Is Aloud.am I Right In Thinking This. This Is For Six Decks.i Hope This Doesnt Sound Dume.thanks For Help.
Yes, that's right. If surrender is allowed then you surrender your 16 vs 9-Ace, and surrender 16 vs 8 at the pivot point and higher.

SystemsTrader

pawnbroker said:
I Have A 12 Dealer Has 2,3, I Stay If Count Is +2 ,-2 .right. What About The Four. Do I Hit At -7 Or Do I Stay.
With your twelve against the 2 or 3 you stay at +2,-2. Against the four, your IRC starts at -20 so right away you hit a twelve against the four and as soon as your count hits -7 or above you now stand. It just seems confusing at this moment but it will all make sense once you start using it. Its a kind of reverse index. Hitting the 12 against the four will probably come up once every playing session so be prepared to get some dirty looks or comments from others. I will usually make some comment like I had a gut feeling!

supercoolmancool

pawnbroker said:

How do you go about learning this KO Full? It is not in the KO book is it?

ScottH

supercoolmancool said:
How do you go about learning this KO Full? It is not in the KO book is it?
Check out my semi-recent post asking about KO indicies. You will have to learn a new set of indicies for each game. If you only play one game you will be fine, but if you switch between shoe games and pitch games you will have to memorize different sets of indicies. That's the downside to an unbalanced system.