KO wonging???

Ko users What do you guys reccomend for wonging into a 6d, 75pen, h-17,doa,das game. I use an Irc of -20, like the book. I know that key count is a little cheesy toward the end of the shoe and under estimates at the start. This being the case would you wong in at the key count or wait till pivot when you know you have a No SH*t advanatge Thanks

CanKen

Re: KO Wonging

Since no one else has responded yet, I will offer my approach.
"Wonging out" is covered in the KO book, but I don't think "Wonging In" is.
I would note the number of decks already played, and for 6 decks, enter at the following counts, which are about equivalent to TC's > 1.5:

After 1 deck : IRC+12
After 2 decks: IRC+15
After 3 decks: IRC+17 (which is KC+1)

Some players might prefer to wait for a slightly higher count.

If I play off the top of the shoe, I use these same counts to raise my bet after one or two decks, rather than waiting for the KC, which I believe is based on average for three decks.

Hope this helps. CK

CanKen

Re:TKO

No, I'm not familiar with TKO. I've looked for info on it but haven't found anything yet.
In any case, if it involves estimating and dividing by decks remaining, I would probably go to Hi-Lo instead.
What I use is pretty much KO Full,(see KO Appendix IV), with a few more indices for 6 and 8 deck games. As mentioned in a post above, I also use entry and exit points that depend on number of decks already played. It's easy to eyeball that in the discard rack.
Of course, the drawback in all this is that you need to remember different indices for different numbers of decks - no problem if you always play the same game.

I would be interested in reading about TKO if anyone can direct me to a source.