LOL

Dummy

So he shuffle tracks and sequences and knows all the cards that are yet to be played. That should work pretty good, especially if you know what to do with the information.

Dummy

Rare people are capable of doing some pretty amazing things. Certainly telecommunication would be very rare but there is evidence all animals can communicate this way. We should have the ability as well but our development of the spoken language has caused this ability to atrophy. Some still have a strong empathy that can literally feel another pain or joy. Some people that spend enough time together get to the point that they communicate to each other without speaking. But this video would seem to stretch what is credible. But I don't see how anything he did, if he really did it, would be construed as cheating.

I've seen people capable of remembering multiple decks of cards in the order in which the cards were seen. That is not BS. Many do use his memory trick or other memory tricks to do amazing things.

katherine he memory champion videos

Dummy

JohnCrover said:
Literally the first play he made was to hit a 16 vs a dealer 6. -_-
It is the right play in certain deck compositions or with the knowledge of cards better than most counters have. You might notice he got a 4 or 5 to his 16. You need to think more like a shuffle tracker or maybe like Tarzan Count. Of course traditional simple counting won't have you do this. It never has more than a rudimentary sense of what is coming. More advanced play may tell you differently. The shuffle tracking computer said to do these things regularly. When they checked the cards coming it was definitely the right play for the next few cards. At the tables those that are competent at something easy often think advanced bet moves and plays by those that are using more advanced techniques are stupid. Of course they are actually the ones that are wrong most of the time. They do the best with the information they have but have minimal info on the deck composition or what cards are about to come out of the shoe. More advanced techniques would tell you much more useful information. More and better information is always better if you know how to use it. That said, the cards coming out after his decision would have busted him, 9 and T. I would be more likely to be convinced e was tracking the cards played to base his decision on if they were a lot of low cards added to the dealers 6. Two of the three cards after he singled a hit were high cards.

But that's using the info on remaining cards. I don't see a machine so it was probably a hand shuffle. He demonstrates the ability to know exactly how many cards are cut off. Why would that be relevant to a card counter? I think he is obviously a shuffle tracker with incredible memory and incredible card location ability. The mind tricks are what stretches his credibility. I have seen demonstrations of very skilled trackers and locators that are the same as what he does here.