Lucky Ladies - additional sims

rukus

Ferretnparrot said:
about the variance issue of the 1000:1 payout, does anybody else think that the rarity of bets placed on lucky ladies coupled with the winnings you gain from all the other hands you dont place lucky ladies counts would suggest that even if you never get payed 1000:1 the winnings from all of your other hands would outweight the money you lost in the very few lucky ladies bets you made, and youd still most likely be in the positive and only have hurt your proift margins by a small percent? or maybe a lage percent? anywho i dont think its a negetive >100% percent if you catch my drift.

I personally like the idea of swinging for the fences for a 25k payout, its like playing a slot machine thats in your favor, except without the handles
Not sure I follow you a hundred percent, but I assume when you say money lost on lucky lady bets you meant in positive EV situations. That is just the variance, as you acknowledge, and do it enough times and you will overcome the variance. Btw, the other payouts have high variabce as well, not just the 1000:1 payout. That is why you need to size your lucky ladies bets appropiately based on you bankroll and the high variance of the bet. So make sure when you "swing for the fences" of 25k, you are properly bankrolled to be making that size bet. Remember - Playing regular blackjack with an advantage is like playing a slot machine that is slightly in your favor as well.