Your best bet to make 250k out of 10k would be to play the powerball with that money, and hope you hit.
-B
Take your 10K and invest it in a gun & a motorcycle. If you execute your plan perfectly you can make 1.5 MILLION in ONE NIGHT!
Take your 10K and invest it in a gun & a motorcycle. If you execute your plan perfectly you can make 1.5 MILLION in ONE NIGHT!
Silver stocks on margin -What? No, his best bet would be to buy stocks on margin.
Take your 10K and invest it in a gun & a motorcycle. If you execute your plan perfectly you can make 1.5 MILLION in ONE NIGHT!
Really? The last few years I feel more comfortable investing in BJ than stocks.What? No, his best bet would be to buy stocks on margin. That's at least +EV.
Really? The last few years I feel more comfortable investing in BJ than stocks.
I want to know if a new player can go from begineer to 250k in 1 year? That is my goal. I have a 10k starting roll. Can anyone help me with a plan to turn 10k into 250k? If 250k is not realistic (I think it is) what is? Please, serious suggestions or comments only... Thanks
Really? The last few years I feel more comfortable investing in BJ than stocks.