Message to ken smith!! You are being sued!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ken smith, you can't just ban people on your forum then publicly insult them afterwards with no warning!! My attorney is compiling a lawsuit due to your actions of banning.

Ken smith you are about to be sued for defamation of character, slander, and intentional infliction of emotional distress unless you unban and undo what you did and aplogize!!

Ken smith, you are a disgusting human being for banning people online then harassing nice people online for no reason!!

KenSmith

Administrator
Staff member
newbie, One of the moderators here correctly banned you for three days for repeatedly making offensive posts. After your ban expires, you are welcome to continue to participate here if you are willing to follow the rules.

ExhibitCAA

newnickname writes: "ken smith, you can't just ban people on your forum then publicly insult them afterwards with no warning!!"

I always thought that truth was an absolute defense of libel, but apparently my legal understanding was flawed. It seems that the key to a defense is GIVING WARNING.

So, newnickname, consider this post to be my official warning that I intend to publicly insult you, and possibly ban you from a Web forum as well.

RJT

KenSmith said:
newbie, One of the moderators here correctly banned you for three days for repeatedly making offensive posts. After your ban expires, you are welcome to continue to participate here if you are willing to follow the rules.
Ken - i don't see why you would allow a poster to return who's been threatening legal action against you? Even if it clearly ridiculous.

RJT.

Jack_Black

RJT said:
Ken - i don't see why you would allow a poster to return who's been threatening legal action against you? Even if it clearly ridiculous.

RJT.
because Ken is the bigger man. he can let go of a little flaming, and not say ridiculous stuff like "I'm gonna sue you for not letting me flame on your site" but, that is interesting, I'd like to see if I can sue somebody for flaming me on my thread.

RJT

Jack_Black said:
because Ken is the bigger man. he can let go of a little flaming, and not say ridiculous stuff like "I'm gonna sue you for not letting me flame on your site" but, that is interesting, I'd like to see if I can sue somebody for flaming me on my thread.
I can see that, but frankly if someone comes into my house and threatens me - they don't get back. Full stop. Whether i'm scared of you or not (not clearly being the case) you're not coming back in. And frankly that was just a bullying tactic to allow the poster to live above the rules. Ken - i don't think anyone would think any less of you for not letting that poster back.

RJT.

daddybo

u can help!

I'm starting the Ken Smith Legal Defense Fund. Please pm me for information on how you can help save Ken.
We take Visa, Mastercard, Paypal Promochips and Matchplays.

FREE KEN NOW!

KenSmith

Administrator
Staff member
Some days dealing with the forum housekeeping is a real pain. Then there are days like today where the entertainment value makes it worth it. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.