Mohegan Sun doesn't allow splitting of tens

Baseball John said:
mohegan does not allow splitting any combination of 10's
The last time I looked in CBJN, and for years now, Mohegan's pene rendered it un-
playable for counting. Is this still the case? If so this issue of 10s is moot, no? zg

zoomie

zengrifter said:
The last time I looked in CBJN, and for years now, Mohegan's pene rendered it un-
playable for counting. Is this still the case? If so this issue of 10s is moot, no? zg
This month's issue of CBJN reports 67% pen at all BJ tables with bad rules on $5 tables (HE .54%), OK rules at $10+ (HE .33%), 75% at SP21 with bad rules (.71%).

21forme

zengrifter said:
Last time I was at MS (about 2 years ago), I backcounted my way into each table and left when the count warranted it. I never played more than half a shoe at any one table. Hardly worth it, but after a FW back-off, had some time to kill :mad:

bjcount

zoomie said:
This month's issue of CBJN reports 67% pen at all BJ tables with bad rules on $5 tables (HE .54%), OK rules at $10+ (HE .33%), 75% at SP21 with bad rules (.71%).
The only difference between the $5 BJ pit and all the other BJ pits at MS is the $5 pit is H17, where all the others are S17. Just stay out of pit 7 which is the one closest to the Race book and you'll be ok. I heard a few weeks back they may be closing the $5 pit soon, so you won't have to worry anyways.

I always wondered who is doing the reporting for CBJN in that area. He is doing a fantastic job keeping you guys away. So good that they plan to close the two BJ pits by Sky's valet parking entrance and per a conversation with a pit super and a dealer there, the news article that claims MS is laying off ~400 employees is false. By sometime around January they plan to have laid off over 1,000 employees.

The waitress service is next to non existant unless your there during mob hours and their point system has been cut to half a peanut.

$5-$15min tables 7% of your average hourly bet
$25 and up tables 14% of your average

and now that they installed computers at the tables the pc's have been instructed to walk around each table every 5 minutes and enter your average bet so the computer can cost average out your hourly bet. NO RFID chips as of yet that I am aware of.

BJC

bjcount said:
The only difference between the $5 BJ pit and all the other BJ pits at MS is the $5 pit is H17, where all the others are S17. Just stay out of pit 7 which is the one closest to the Race book and you'll be ok. I heard a few weeks back they may be closing the $5 pit soon, so you won't have to worry anyways.

I always wondered who is doing the reporting for CBJN in that area. He is doing a fantastic job keeping you guys away. So good that they plan to close the two BJ pits by Sky's valet parking entrance and per a conversation with a pit super and a dealer there, the news article that claims MS is laying off ~400 employees is false. By sometime around January they plan to have laid off over 1,000 employees.

The waitress service is next to non existant unless your there during mob hours and their point system has been cut to half a peanut.

$5-$15min tables 7% of your average hourly bet
$25 and up tables 14% of your average

and now that they installed computers at the tables the pc's have been instructed to walk around each table every 5 minutes and enter your average bet so the computer can cost average out your hourly bet. NO RFID chips as of yet that I am aware of.

BJC
That would be too bad if they start closing down some of the Sky tables. The only thing I enjoy about Earth is the close proximity to the Wolf Den. The combination of darkness and smoke gets to me after awhile....

Pen Horrible

zengrifter said:
I go there because I like the restaurants and Lounges better than Foxwoods which is only ten minutes away. I don't play there unless a very few dealers are working blackjack. You right ... pen so bad counting usless !!!!