Move to electronic table games

Far from an expert! I barely post! I read a lot more, than I write on forums. I saw the talk about 6:5, 8D tables, I thought it was only right to post, I've seen them in NE. I was just trying to give information. I'm sorry if I upset you.

psyduck

Cookingwithcards said:
Far from an expert! I barely post! I read a lot more, than I write on forums. I saw the talk about 6:5, 8D tables, I thought it was only right to post, I've seen them in NE. I was just trying to give information. I'm sorry if I upset you.
No need to apologize because you did not say anything even close to being offending.

Cookingwithcards said:
I was too harsh there, sorry. Happy to have a new poster.
So the 8D 6:5 games are in a different room?

DSchles

Counting_Is_Fun said:
Lol, sniping? Do you know the definition?
Who did I "attack"? Get real Don.
First of all, it's "whom," since you want to give language lessons. Do me a favor: don't give me any lessons about the English language. You're FAR out of your league. Yes, I know the definition (see below). Do YOU? You made a sarcsatic, petty, ad hominem "attack" on Cookingwith cards, when you wrote: "You are the latest expert in all the forums." You can feign innocence and now claim that you genuinely meant that, but you'd be full of shit. And to prove it, five minutes after your stupid post to me, you apologized to Cooking. You said you were "too harsh." What, exactly, was too harsh? Oh, yeah, your stupid, petty, sly, sarcastic attack. In other words, your snipe at her.

Don

To snipe:
    shoot at someone from a hiding place, especially accurately and at long range.
    "the soldiers in the trench sniped at us"

make a sly or petty verbal attack.
    "the state governor constantly sniped at the president"

DSchles said:
First of all, it's "whom," since you want to give language lessons. Do me a favor: don't give me any lessons about the English language. You're FAR out of your league. Yes, I know the definition (see below). Do YOU? You made a sarcsatic, petty, ad hominem "attack" on Cookingwith cards, when you wrote: "You are the latest expert in all the forums." You can feign innocence and now claim that you genuinely meant that, but you'd be full of shit. And to prove it, five minutes after your stupid post to me, you apologized to Cooking. You said you were "too harsh." What, exactly, was too harsh? Oh, yeah, your stupid, petty, sly, sarcastic attack. In other words, your snipe at her.

Don

To snipe:
    shoot at someone from a hiding place, especially accurately and at long range.
    "the soldiers in the trench sniped at us"

make a sly or petty verbal attack.
    "the state governor constantly sniped at the president"
Jesus Christ, why are you such an angry old man? I didn't attack anyone.
You and your grammar, language lessons lol. Get lost, nobody really cares.
Why are you so arrogant and crude in all the forums? Do you think you are in charge of everything?
You seem like a sad, old man in most of your interactions with people.
Obviously you are one of the all-time experts in BJ...but why do you always have to be such a jerk? It's pretty sad really.

DSchles

You're entitled to your opinion, but you're a minority of one. Look around and see how many others have written what you have. For every one of you there are 100 who think otherwise.

You don't know me at all. You have no idea what my true nature is. You see someone on the internet who suffers fools very badly and who doesn't take shit from people like you. But, again, for every one like you, to whom I respond in kind, there are 100 with whom I interact cordially and graciously. If you're not in that latter category, look to yourself and not to me for the reason.

Don

BoSox

Counting_Is_Fun said:
Jesus Christ, why are you such an angry old man?
QUOTE="Counting_Is_Fun, post: 504002, member: 10532"]Why are you so arrogant and crude in all the forums?[/QUOTE]

Counting_Is_Fun said:
..but why do you always have to be such a jerk?
Counting Is Fun, you are stating your own personal opinions as definitive true facts which they are not. The very last thing this board wants to do is to upset the best contributor any blackjack board has to offer, where Don just decides he does not need the headache and quits. We should all learn to get along, as it is in our best interest.

DSchles said:
You're entitled to your opinion, but you're a minority of one. Look around and see how many others have written what you have. For every one of you there are 100 who think otherwise.

You don't know me at all. You have no idea what my true nature is. You see someone on the internet who suffers fools very badly and who doesn't take shit from people like you. But, again, for every one like you, to whom I respond in kind, there are 100 with whom I interact cordially and graciously. If you're not in that latter category, look to yourself and not to me for the reason.

Don
Thanks for allowing me to have my opinion lol, ugg.
And nah not a minority of one at all. Everyone is just scared to say anything to the great Don on any forum. It's clouded your perception significantly I think.
You aren't the only one that suffers fools badly, and doesn't take shit from people like you lol.
Of course we all appreciate having someone like you on the forums, but still lol.

BoSox said:
QUOTE="Counting_Is_Fun, post: 504002, member: 10532"]Why are you so arrogant and crude in all the forums?

Counting Is Fun, you are stating your own personal opinions as definitive true facts which they are not. The very last thing this board wants to do is to upset the best contributor any blackjack board has to offer, where Don just decides he does not need the headache and quits. We should all learn to get along, as it is in our best interest.[/QUOTE]

BoSox...you made my whole point, lol.
I gave only my opinions, though a bit harsh.
I don't want to argue with you or anyone else...shit just gets old sometimes.

MJGolf

Counting_Is_Fun said:
Yeah I think Vegas is a different animal...6:5 party pits abound of course.
But I haven't seen any 8, 6. 2 decks in local markets that are 6:5. It must be regional, I guess. I really don't see ploppies playing anything but 1D 6:5.
Not quite true..............just in Vegas holiday weekend. Paris has 6-5 8 deck games and 3-2 8 deck games in same main pit.

Oh, and need to add..........I check pay tables on the electronic games when I pass (Blackjack) just to see if there are any good ones like there used to be in the past. Well most pay "2 for 1"; which sucks but just is another term to confuse folks that is "even money". And many do not have a spread/upper limit that would entice any AP's that I saw. How many here play with a max bet of $10 that I saw on many?

MJGolf said:
Not quite true..............just in Vegas holiday weekend. Paris has 6-5 8 deck games and 3-2 8 deck games in same main pit.

Oh, and need to add..........I check pay tables on the electronic games when I pass (Blackjack) just to see if there are any good ones like there used to be in the past. Well most pay "2 for 1"; which sucks but just is another term to confuse folks that is "even money". And many do not have a spread/upper limit that would entice any AP's that I saw. How many here play with a max bet of $10 that I saw on many?
Isn't that basically exactly what I said? That it must be regional?
Maybe reread posts before you comment?

Counting_Is_Fun said:
Isn't that basically exactly what I said? That it must be regional?
Maybe reread posts before you comment?
You are an asshole. I don't know that anyone here would say otherwise. I'd still have a beer with you...but, it is good to be able to look in the mirror and know who you are and not think otherwise!! Good day!

Also, we are fortunate to have a person from blackjack hall of fame here. We damn well enjoy that aspect.

kcchiefsfan1982 said:
You are an asshole. I don't know that anyone here would say otherwise. I'd still have a beer with you...but, it is good to be able to look in the mirror and know who you are and not think otherwise!! Good day!

Also, we are fortunate to have a person from blackjack hall of fame here. We damn well enjoy that aspect.
Lol ok thanks for your opinion guy. And I'd say no thanks to the beer.