National Blackjack day

National blackjack day, 3/2 (march 2), exactly 1 month ago, now seems like a lifetime ago. :(

Definitely. Crazy world...I just hope we can play again soon. It will be interesting to see how casinos react to APs back on the tables. I wonder how the casinos have been spending their time lately.
 
Nice to see you back here KJ. Spend more time here making useful posts, rather than posting endless BS defending yourself to the posers and idiots at the Urinal. Your friends are here, not there.
 
What a group we got going here...
... The world sits at the precipice of cataclysmic hyperinflationary meltdown, and we want to know how soon the blackjack tables will reopen.
 
We APs.
-Don's helper

Yeah, I've given up on this. I don't think there's a person left in the country, under 25, who doesn't say, "Me and my friend went to the movies." And yet, they're happy to think they're being elegant by saying, "She called my wife and I." It's a true linguistic epidemic, worse than the coronavirus, because an entire generation is "infected."

Don
 
First, I have a few linguistic pet peeves, that I have trouble letting go by. This being one, it's vs. its, "I could care less," misplaced apostrophes, and Americans who put $ after the number.

Second, I don't know LCLarry personally, but I suspect he hasn't seen 25 for a while. :D
 
First, I have a few linguistic pet peeves, that I have trouble letting go by. This being one, it's vs. its, "I could care less," misplaced apostrophes, and Americans who put $ after the number.

Second, I don't know LCLarry personally, but I suspect he hasn't seen 25 for a while. :D

My list is long enough to write a book, which I have contemplated on more than one occasion.

Don
 
Back
Top