new expectations

Cookingwithcards...be careful with who you think your friends are here, or on all the other forums.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the heads up! Apparently, a woman can't can't have an intelligent discussion, I must just be flirting! Oh yeah, or I'm a gold digger! I graduated high school in the 90's, and have no desire to go back! I'm really hoping, that it's just a couple of bad eggs! I just wanted to be able to talk to people about blackjack and counting without a bunch of questions about cheating, or being told it's impossible, unless you're like rain man!

BoSox

KewlJ said:
And don't give me this crap that it is separate from here and not to bring that here. These things are not in a vacuum.
One thing that I have learned over a period of time is that you are anything from an innocent bystander. Just in your mind, you feel that you can say anything that you want to, at any time about anyone else because you are entitled to do so. Frankly, you have a lot of nerve thinking that you are better than the people who you call a hate group, you fit right in, you are no better than they are, and in fact, you very well may be the worst perpetrator of the bunch. Only you always call yourself the victim, sure right, the only place that you will ever want to be is in the spotlight. You thrive on it, don't deny it. You get very little to no respect over there and it is killing you. I predict that you get banned from another forum that you call the hate site as you never pass up a chance to bad mouth that place either. However, that forum always gives you the chance to respond in a free speech way, and what do you do? Constantly bash that site on other forums.

Last edited: