New Member ^_^

Fenix

Hi y'all. I'm new to this forum. I'm very happy it's been reopened. I've had many a google search answered by this place. Thanks xengrifter, Aslan, and so many others who've been a wealth of knowledge. I look forward to interacting with y'all and continuing to learn.

I've been counting for about a year and a half. I started out with red-7, but quickly dropped it for Zen. I used Zen for maybe a year while wanting to switch to HiOpt2. Keeping two separate counts was tough to figure out, but eventually I managed it. I've been using HiOpt2 for maybe 6 months now. I mostly play 6D shoes due to what is available near me, but when I travel to Las Vegas, I like to play DD. I'm contemplating adding an additional side count to better tackle some side bets and BJ variants, but haven't done so yet.

My AP adventures have drifted a little away from BJ into learning limit and tournament Texas Hold'em. I've been reading books on that lately. Poker is so much harder, lol. Eventually I'll get it down, but it'll take a bit.