Opinion Needed

White Guy

New game within close proximity to my house with a good rule DD. Been playing there a few months. Won some $$ there. The dealers pen varies and I have seen it as good as 75 percent. I am pretty much a known regular there and the last 4 times about 15 min or less into the the session a call would come and a p boss would come over and instruct the dealer to only deal me half the cards. The game is still playable @ 50%. I use a few cover plays. Should I take time off or just have at it? If they were going to boot me why wait? Is it possible they think it's not beatable with that pen?

FLASH1296

If you are being "half-shoed" you have "been made"

By reducing the penetration they are informing you that

they have determined that you are a skillful player and

they are expecting you to discontinue playing there, so

that they do not have to formally "86" you.

Blue Efficacy

White Guy said:
So what you're saying is I should go all out one final session spreading 25-500?? Haha.
Either that or disappear into obscurity and hope you are forgotten so you can get good pen again.
OR maybe try a different shift if you're not well known on all 3?

bigplayer

White Guy said:
New game within close proximity to my house with a good rule DD. Been playing there a few months. Won some $$ there. The dealers pen varies and I have seen it as good as 75 percent. I am pretty much a known regular there and the last 4 times about 15 min or less into the the session a call would come and a p boss would come over and instruct the dealer to only deal me half the cards. The game is still playable @ 50%. I use a few cover plays. Should I take time off or just have at it? If they were going to boot me why wait? Is it possible they think it's not beatable with that pen?
Take a break...come back in a year and play unrated maybe that pit boss will leave. In lieu of that find out when that boss works and don't play when he is there. Chances are your players account has been flagged for reduced pen. If you continue to bang away they will begin to deal one round to you and shuffle after each round or simply order a shuffle anytime your bet goes up with the count.

There are other places to play. You might need to be able to play at that place for something special in the future.