Optimum growth and resizing

Dopple

I would venture to think optimum growth as maximized by RA indices and other factors would assume constant resizing, correct? I think the season ap would kind of have an innate feel for the growth of his BR and shade his ramp up reflect the change.

MrFatCat

I don't think so -- I think this is similar to the question you asked in a different thread about memorizing a bunch of TCs for hands played. Too complex to put into practice at the table, and I'd think the way the house would view it is that you're just spreading wider, so you'd be likelier to generate heat this way (e.g. you start by betting $10/hand, and end up at $300/hand, I don't know that they're going to be terribly nuanced regarding how you got there and whether your new base bet was $15/hand before ending up at $300/hand).

Dopple

I don't know about the spreading part, I would never use a 30 spread any way its all good thanks for responding. Its the type of thing you just have to do yourself if you know as it does not lend itself to a group discussion, a lot of things don't.

MrFatCat

Well what I'm saying is resizing while at the table just means your appetite for risk has increased due to a bankroll increase, so maybe your top bet can now be slightly bigger. But if your top bet is slightly bigger, then as far as the house is concerned, you've changed your spread, and they may not tolerate that.