oscars grind vs walter thomason

tallmanvegas

Has anyone done any computer sims of what achieved a better result, oscars grind or walter thomason progression with quit points

Tall man

iCountNTrack

tallmanvegas said:
Has anyone done any computer sims of what achieved a better result, oscars grind or walter thomason progression with quit points

Tall man
That is like asking which is safer to breath: Mustard gas or Phosgene?

QFIT

tallmanvegas said:

Tall man
They are the same, as are all progressions. Quit points have no effect unless based on some knowledge of the cards.

tallmanvegas said:
Has anyone done any computer sims of what achieved a better result, oscars grind or walter thomason progression with quit points.
If you haven't been following all this time... progressions of any sort do NOT
alter the final housEdge-determined outcome. They are ALL the SAME. zg

shadroch

OG is safer and will get you better comps than Thomasons, but its like asking should I sleep with my mother in law or her older fatter sister. Best to do neither.

gamblingghost

But Shad, what if she is hot, fast and loose, and nobody cares! I win, they
don't bother me and I dream that the major let down won't happen for years (if ever)!!
Isn't that possible? Why is Oscar the only one that can get away with it?
For me... so far so good. Your doing good with it too aren't ya? No inlaws kickin your door down are they?:eek:

Billy C1

Years ago

When I was a young man, I DID three or four sets of sisters and even one mother and daughter combo. Got away with it a couple times and not so lucky the other times.
It's a pretty solid tactic, when used to get out of a relationship.

BillyC1

gamblingghost

Billy C1 said:
When I was a young man, I DID three or four sets of sisters and even one mother and daughter combo. Got away with it a couple times and not so lucky the other times.
It's a pretty solid tactic, when used to get out of a relationship.

BillyC1
You didn't use that to get out of anything!! You was havin fun!!!:flame:

shadroch

gamblingghost said:
But Shad, what if she is hot, fast and loose, and nobody cares! I win, they
don't bother me and I dream that the major let down won't happen for years (if ever)!!
Isn't that possible? Why is Oscar the only one that can get away with it?
For me... so far so good. Your doing good with it too aren't ya? No inlaws kickin your door down are they?:eek:
Yer supposed to be a newbie. Don't be so familiar or talk about three year old posts unless you want some one to figure out who ye be.

gamblingghost

I'm no one anyone would know. I just typed in Oscar's grind in the search engine and your posts was one of the things it brought up. I read virtually all you have had to say about it. You have refined my technique and for that I thank you. I also apologize for speaking in too familiar terms. As for card counting I use Wong halves for more years than I care to remember. I remember seeing Siegfried and Roy at the Frontier and the old MGM Grand!!!