Perfect insurance count: extra indexes?

johndoe

My partner is now doing a perfect insurance count on the side (which is very nice!)

I'm looking to use that information for more than insurance. For example, knowing that a ten is likely would sway a 12 vs 2,3,4 decision better than the standard hilo index.

Has anyone published an 'index chart' for this side count? Is it worth the bother? It may influence surrender decisions as well. I'll work it out if necessary but I'd think someone has already done it.

(Shoe games)

johndoe said:
My partner is now doing a perfect insurance count on the side (which is very nice!)

I'm looking to use that information for more than insurance. For example, knowing that a ten is likely would sway a 12 vs 2,3,4 decision better than the standard hilo index.

Has anyone published an 'index chart' for this side count? Is it worth the bother? It may influence surrender decisions as well. I'll work it out if necessary but I'd think someone has already done it.

(Shoe games)
Guess who's already done it!

Being the insurance count is unbalanced, it's only accurate for plays near the pivot point, and the one play is indeed 12 vs. 2. You'd stand on that right around the same place you'd take insurance.

But if you have a partner who is insurance counting, a better application of it would be sidebets, Lucky Ladies and Tie to be specific.

johndoe said:

(Shoe games)
Hi Johndoe , can you please expand on this insurance count ? I have my partner counting with me , i use him as a safety net for my count. Now i am doing alright without him , so we were thinking of learning a insurance count too.

Thanks