Player’s Card

RatherNotGiveMyRealName said:
I will reply every time if I feel your message warrants a reply. I hope I’m not the only one that sees the irony in you sending another message to say that I want the last word. You have consistently attacked me and others on both of these forums. To say otherwise is to lie or to have a distorted perception of reality. I don’t need anyone to agree with what I say because I don’t need anyone else’s validation.

“you realize that you have a mental issue right?”

I implore you to google “projection” and come back to read this quote.
Lol you are insane guy. Irony? Yes you do the same thing on Norm's site. We laugh at you.
You never actually reply to my questions like I do...why not?
Please quote any post I have made attacking anyone? Come on do it lol.

Counting_Is_Fun said:
Lol you are insane guy. Irony? Yes you do the same thing on Norm's site. We laugh at you.
You never actually reply to my questions like I do...why not?
Please quote any post I have made attacking anyone? Come on do it lol.
I don’t have to quote anything. You have done that yourself by posting them.

I don’t have to quote anything. You have done that yourself by posting them.
Uhuh that's the lame response from you that I expected.
Ok you win again...I can't even respond to your nonsense anymore lol. Good variance!

If anyone else is reading this, I invite you to ignore this man-child. He does this on other sites as well; just ignore it.

If anyone wants to post anything regarding player’s cards or you have any questions, feel free to post. I don’t want to make a decision on the player’s card issue until I’m sure it’s the right one.

BoSox

I appreciate you giving me info but I think your time would be better used telling me what you know or any advice you have rather than pointing out a contradictory statement (I don't even believe it's all that contradictory if that matters, not that it matters).
Continuing:
" You are right about the "parking my ass" part but I'm just not experienced enough to know how I should stay at a given table. I'm guessing it's when I have revealed my big bet once, maybe twice? Maybe it's when I am up a lot or down a lot. I'm not 100% sure."

I have plenty of real-life experience on this subject, but, I think you need to figure it out for yourself. My time does matter to me and I think you need to learn from your own experiences. There are many things you can learn that cannot be taught by reading books!

Last edited:

DSchles

To the two posters above: You need to stop NOW. The alternative is that both of you will wind up being banned from the site. The administrator, Al Rogers, does not spend a great deal of time supervising the site, but he is a close friend of mine, whom I have known for over 30 years, and he usually respects my suggestions.

So, I am telling you that the flame war needs to stop IMMEDIATELY, and you need to start acting like adults, posting about blackjack, and avoiding the personal attacks. If you can't do that, please don't say you haven't been warned if you wind up having your posting privileges revoked.

Don

DSchles said:
To the two posters above: You need to stop NOW. The alternative is that both of you will wind up being banned from the site. The administrator, Al Rogers, does not spend a great deal of time supervising the site, but he is a close friend of mine, whom I have known for over 30 years, and he usually respects my suggestions.

So, I am telling you that the flame war needs to stop IMMEDIATELY, and you need to start acting like adults, posting about blackjack, and avoiding the personal attacks. If you can't do that, please don't say you haven't been warned if you wind up having your posting privileges revoked.

Don
This guys has been following me around on different sites and flaming me for no reason. His attacks are unprovoked and I’ve tried to be nice to him but it just doesn’t work. Please do not lump me into a group with this bully.

DSchles

I'm not looking to place blame. I'm asking both of you to act like adults and to stop. At some point, someone has to be big enough to not require the last word. When the person is then ignored, the exchange is ended.

Don

DSchles said:

Don
Don,
I have not attacked anyone. Just because he says so, does not make that true.
If you read the thread you can see that he started the name calling, if that is what you object to.
And you notice I quickly gave up replying to Rathernotgivemyrealname days ago. And I did give him the last word and I never responded to his last post.
For some reason he continues to say I attack him, which anyone can see is not true.

Last edited:
Counting_Is_Fun said:
Don,
I have not attacked anyone, and you notice I quickly gave up replying to Rathernotgivemyrealname days ago. And I did give him the last word and I never responded to his last post.
For some reason he continues to say I attack him, which anyone can see is not true. Just because he says so, does not make that true.
I didn’t want to have to do this because I’m naturally lazy but I feel it’s warranted.

“Or are you one of the newbies that knows a better system, and is smarter than all of us? From your posting history it sounds like you think you are. That's rich.”

“Freightman give me a break, you are a joke...only newbies like this even listen to you.”

“Yeah I am going to do my best not to respond to you spamming our board with stupid questions everyday know it all high roller lol.”

“ You must be old and have a very bad memory .”

“Good luck to you newbie you are going to need it lol. All of us here, and at Norm’s forum are only trying to help you in your misguided ways. But you know better lol. Your credibility, which is zero is fading fast lol.”

“l...but ok what little meaning are you referring to newbie?”

“Guy you are a clown”

“Nobody agrees with what you say... don't you notice how nobody ever replies or agrees with your nonsense here or at Norm's site? lol. Of course now you will reply only to have the last word...you realize that you have a mental issue right?”

“Lol you are insane guy. Irony? Yes you do the same thing on Norm's site. We laugh at you.”

“Uhuh that's the lame response from you that I expected”

These are all quotes from Counting_Is_Fun in either Blackjacktheforum.com or Blackjackinfo.com and I can link you to every one of them. Feel free to come to your own conclusions. My conclusion is that this is a bully with little else to take out his anger on, and I do not tolerate bullies, in life or online.

I didn’t want to have to do this because I’m naturally lazy but I feel it’s warranted.

“Or are you one of the newbies that knows a better system, and is smarter than all of us? From your posting history it sounds like you think you are. That's rich.”

“Freightman give me a break, you are a joke...only newbies like this even listen to you.”

“Yeah I am going to do my best not to respond to you spamming our board with stupid questions everyday know it all high roller lol.”

“ You must be old and have a very bad memory .”

“Good luck to you newbie you are going to need it lol. All of us here, and at Norm’s forum are only trying to help you in your misguided ways. But you know better lol. Your credibility, which is zero is fading fast lol.”

“l...but ok what little meaning are you referring to newbie?”

“Guy you are a clown”

“Nobody agrees with what you say... don't you notice how nobody ever replies or agrees with your nonsense here or at Norm's site? lol. Of course now you will reply only to have the last word...you realize that you have a mental issue right?”

“Lol you are insane guy. Irony? Yes you do the same thing on Norm's site. We laugh at you.”

“Uhuh that's the lame response from you that I expected”

These are all quotes from Counting_Is_Fun in either Blackjacktheforum.com or Blackjackinfo.com and I can link you to every one of them. Feel free to come to your own conclusions.
Of course you did...
Just so you know, it's not usually kosher to be copying things between different owner's forums.
That being said...these quotes are all out of context. I stand by most of them. Most are only responses where you began the insults first, and I just replied...then you play the "I'm being attacked card". I always gave up and gave you your last word. I honestly do not care.
Look guy, you are new to all the forums and I admit I have been following into your trap of replying to you. But I have never attacked you.
To the contrary, I have always been trying to help you in most all threads, including this one. But you see it differently I guess.
You should address any posts that you are concerned about at Norm's site...instead of copying them here. Or are you still banned from that site? Good luck to you guy.

Last edited:
BoSox said:
Continuing:
" You are right about the "parking my ass" part but I'm just not experienced enough to know how I should stay at a given table. I'm guessing it's when I have revealed my big bet once, maybe twice? Maybe it's when I am up a lot or down a lot. I'm not 100% sure."

I have plenty of real-life experience on this subject, but, I think you need to figure it out for yourself. My time does matter to me and I think you need to learn from your own experiences. There are many things you can learn that cannot be taught by reading books!
At this point, I will just say that I agree with BoSox. Good luck.

DSchles

My conclusion is that this is a bully with little else to take out his anger on, and I do not tolerate bullies, in life or online.
Let me explain the difference. In life, you can deal one on one with the bully, privately, just the two of you. Online, you make a spectacle of yourselves, arguing in public, for the entire forum to see, as you clutter the pages with things a) not blackjack and b) that no one else is interested in. So, you are asked politely to stop doing that. The result is four more posts, above, none of which have anything to do with blackjack.

The two of you are going to wind up being barred from the site, and if you are, you surely will not be able to say that you weren't given fair warning.

Don

Counting_Is_Fun said:
Of course you did...
Just so you know, it's not usually kosher to be copying things between different owner's forums.
That being said...these quotes are all out of context. I stand by most of them. Most are only responses where you began the insults first, and I just replied...then you play the "I'm being attacked card". I always gave up and gave you your last word. I honestly do not care.
Look guy, you are new to all the forums and I admit I have been following into your trap of replying to you. But I have never attacked you.
To the contrary, I have always been trying to help you in most all threads, including this one. But you see it differently I guess.
You should address any posts that you are concerned about at Norm's site...instead of copying them here. Or are you still banned from that site? Good luck to you guy.
I at no point began any insults. The records show that you have done that and you are lying. I appreciated the few positive messages you sent but the vast, immature others were just you being angry on the internet. Quit playing the victim after you posted so many spiteful things.

Last edited:
DSchles said:
Let me explain the difference. In life, you can deal one on one with the bully, privately, just the two of you. Online, you make a spectacle of yourselves, arguing in public, for the entire forum to see, as you clutter the pages with things a) not blackjack and b) that no one else is interested in. So, you are asked politely to stop doing that. The result is four more posts, above, none of which have anything to do with blackjack.

The two of you are going to wind up being barred from the site, and if you are, you surely will not be able to say that you weren't given fair warning.

Don
I appreciate you being cordial; I haven’t had much of that from the other party. I will find a way to private message him if he retorts.

DSchles

I appreciate you being cordial; I haven’t had much of that from the other party. I will find a way to private message him if he retorts.
Since this is really between the two of you, and others are rarely participating, private messaging is surely the way to go from here on, and probably should have been from the very beginning. Thank you.

Don

DSchles said:
Since this is really between the two of you, and others are rarely participating, private messaging is surely the way to go from here on, and probably should have been from the very beginning. Thank you.

Don
Thanks for the heads up Don, but as you see he can't stop replying regarding me. And is again baiting me to reply to his post, which I will not do...again. All I say at this point is ay carumba lol. And I surely have no interest in receiving any private messages either.

Last edited:
I have been contemplating getting a players card. Or at least playing with someone else’s card. I play green/black. I do not currently play rated however my last back off when I got the tap PB called me by my real name, I felt so deflated.

Gosha said:
I have been contemplating getting a players card. Or at least playing with someone else’s card. I play green/black. I do not currently play rated however my last back off when I got the tap PB called me by my real name, I felt so deflated.
So how do you think the PB knew your real name?

Counting_Is_Fun said:
So how do you think the PB knew your real name?
possibly scanned my plates in the parking garage... The time before I had booked a larger win after initially being down... went back months later and did not last 30 mins.