playing hours/year

At the end of 2004, some posters were telling us the number of hours, played in 2004. I want to add to these numbers, that you really must put much much more hours in this game. I play min. 150 hours/month !!, necessary to extract money in the dimension of 40K and more.
Another number I want to add is, that in 2004 I was driving 35000 miles on the highways.(outside US)

wong out

thats alot of hours

certainly the more you play the more you make but the best thing about lots of hours is it provides a better shot at having a winning year. To play 150 hours/month is quite an achievement depending on your bet level. At the higher levels its tough to get the hours in since you always get calls; ctrs etc and really have to keep the sessions short and move around to stay in biz. I dont know your spread/bet size but I'm impressed with your work ethic. One of the advantages of being a non-pro is that you can play when you want.

good luck

wong out

suicyco maniac

Agree

I agree with Known Pro...I only managed to get in 1,200 hours this year due to heat, backoffs, etc fortunatly I still ended up ahead for the year but my high point was way back in March...My new years resolution is to get in more hours of play this year. Its all about the hours... SM