Ploppie got 86'd

I have been wanting to write about this for a while because I thought it was pretty funny.
I was at a hot table with one more experienced gambler on my left and 4 totally new gamblers to my rleft. The 4 newbies were loud, you know, high fives, fist bumps for winning 5 dollar hands. We played a few shoes and the count got high, very high and my bets got larger too. Everyone was winning. The whole table was just killing it. I encouraged the guy to my left to increase his bet because I knew it was the best chance he had to walk out with money and he was already betting a little larger. The guy was all in once for 100 and I was able to double for him. We high fives and of course the 4 other poppies roared. The last hand of the shoe I split 10's 4 times and of course, the dealer busts. That was when I saw the pit on his walkie talkie, everyone still oblivious, before I even knew the result of the hand I was up and ready to run. "We need security on table XX." Since I won 4 splits in frantically trying to attack my chips. They pulled me and the guy to my left off the table and confronted us both right in the MIDDLE of a busy club. It's like they never backed anyone off before. Anyways, they got the ploppies ID not mine. They 86 me and I'm pretty sure that 86 him too.
I forgot I was an AP that night and was just having fun gambling at a game I happened to be good at and got hard bared

JohnCrover said:
I have been wanting to write about this for a while because I thought it was pretty funny.
I was at a hot table with one more experienced gambler on my left and 4 totally new gamblers to my rleft. The 4 newbies were loud, you know, high fives, fist bumps for winning 5 dollar hands. We played a few shoes and the count got high, very high and my bets got larger too. Everyone was winning. The whole table was just killing it. I encouraged the guy to my left to increase his bet because I knew it was the best chance he had to walk out with money and he was already betting a little larger. The guy was all in once for 100 and I was able to double for him. We high fives and of course the 4 other poppies roared. The last hand of the shoe I split 10's 4 times and of course, the dealer busts. That was when I saw the pit on his walkie talkie, everyone still oblivious, before I even knew the result of the hand I was up and ready to run. "We need security on table XX." Since I won 4 splits in frantically trying to attack my chips. They pulled me and the guy to my left off the table and confronted us both right in the MIDDLE of a busy club. It's like they never backed anyone off before. Anyways, they got the ploppies ID not mine. They 86 me and I'm pretty sure that 86 him too.
I forgot I was an AP that night and was just having fun gambling at a game I happened to be good at and got hard bared
What would have been UPROARIOUSLY funny was you splitting 10's 4 times with 5 high fiving ploppies and as a result of your splitting, everyone had lost, the dealer had gotten a small card andd made the hand. I wonder how many would have high fived you.

DSchles

ZeeBabar said:
What would have been UPROARIOUSLY funny was you splitting 10's 4 times with 5 high fiving ploppies and as a result of your splitting, everyone had lost, the dealer had gotten a small card andd made the hand. I wonder how many would have high fived you.
You might enjoy this!

Don

Wow, Don, I would never have believed it and when the dealer pulled out two 6's, I was sure he would make the hand! How many times did he split the 10's, seemed like a dozen!