pm mail box

sagefr0g

if your private message box is getting filled up and you don't want to get rid of your messages is there a way to archive them, compact them or something? :confused:

Wise Won

sagefr0g said:
if your private message box is getting filled up and you don't want to get rid of your messages is there a way to archive them, compact them or something? :confused:
You are just to DARN popular:gaga:

:):grin:;):cool::joker::laugh:

CP

Sonny

You can download your PMs as a text file. When you are in your mailbox there should be an option at the bottom of the screen.

-Sonny-

Attachments

Sonny said:
You can download your PMs as a text file. When you are in your mailbox there should be an option at the bottom of the screen.

-Sonny-
Thats great - I've been operating at 95% for a year and a half. One of the discussions I have not wanted to delete was with Super Cool Man Cool... based on ZZone postings he had experimented with psychedelics and we had the most amazing life-altering exchange!

... and then he was never to be heard from again! zg

Zen,

zengrifter said:
Thats great - I've been operating at 95% for a year and a half. One of the discussions I have not wanted to delete was with Super Cool Man Cool... based on ZZone postings he had experimented with psychedelics and we had the most amazing life-altering exchange!

... and then he was never to be heard from again! zg
You are one interesting Dude'.

Tell me about this "Exchange":confused:

CP