Practising on the move

jay28

I usually carry a deck of cards around with me but it's not always convenient to use them?

Does anybody know if there is any practise, counting drill or flash card software (JAR or JAD) that works on mobile phones?

jay28 said:
I usually carry a deck of cards around with me but it's not always convenient to use them?

Does anybody know if there is any practise, counting drill or flash card software (JAR or JAD) that works on mobile phones?
Fingers and toes method.

QFIT

rukus said:
I see a new niche Norm - new version of CVBJ for the blackberry and iphone users out there :joker:
I looked at this a while back. The screens are too small for any decent stuff. And they keep changing the operating systems. It's a bit of a nightmare to do anything good. Besides, notebook PCs are becoming far more popular these days. I have a version for UMPC's that can be controlled by touchscreen and has nearly every feature of CV. And it's free with CV.

not sure what kind of phone you have but I myself have an iPhone and I found a program called 21 Pro Sponsored. Its free and you basically just play blackjack starting with a $1000 br. The cool things about it is it keeps a Hi/Lo and KO count and you can either have it hidden so you can check yourself or have it shown during play. it really helps to develop counting skills as if you were playing at a real table