Questions For The Pro's,What is the best System.

This is a question that i have never seen before on this site.I know lots of the pros here would like to answer.

What is the best overall count system to play and make consistent money with.
The over all best.I know there are lots and they all have there pros and cons.I am talking about the over all best that if you had to pick one you would use from now on.

Sonny

The system you choose should also be easy to expand. An ace-neutral system with a side count will give you a better playing efficiency but will not be suited for shuffle tracking. A simple system will be easier to master, will allow you to socialize more while playing, and might allow you to play faster. A complicated system will be more powerful but might not leave you with enough brain power left over to do any sequencing or cutting tricks.

It will also depend on what sort of games you are playing. Pitch games will be more susceptive to ace-neutral systems but for shoe games you should favor a balanced ace-reckoned system. Ace-neutral systems usually have a higher IC as well, but in a shoe game you should be more concerned with BC than IC or PE.

In general it is best to start out with something simple like Hi-Lo or KO. Once you know more about the game then you can move up to a more appropriate system for your style of play.

-Sonny-