Rat Pack Scene in Vegas

I would like suggestions for any vintage Rat Pack-esque shows in Vegas. Normally when I'm in town it is strictly business, but this time around I'm taking my wife for a more leisurely experience. Recently, upon reading Barfarkel's book, it dawned on me that many in this community might share an interest in this type of music. Any suggestions are appreciated.

HJ

Sonny

Right on the nose *LINK* *PIC*

Why not see "them" live?

(Dead link: http://www.vegas.com/searchagent/event/SearchResultView.do?id=6267&vc1=49&vc2=lhs_txt_trib_6a)

-Sonny-

Barfarkel

Try these two venues *LINK*

Bootlegger's Lounge on south Las Vegas Blvd, near Warm Springs Road, south of the airport.

Also I've started to hear good things about the old Casbar Lounge at the Sahara, where Louie Prima used to wow the town after hours.

Check the lounges at Bellagio from time to time as well. Also, catch Andrew James whenever you can - I've seen him at the Galleria Bar at Caesar's and upstairs at the Aladdin.

Glad my book gave you some ideas. I'm planning to see that Rat Pack show at the Greek Isles on my next Vegas trip.

Cheers,

Barfarkel

Thank You

I really have enjoyed your book. It is quite enjoyable to read the adventures of a fellow 15FWY veteran. May we both avoid any future speeding tickets.

HJ