roller coaster ride....

cpage727

8D game first shoe of the morning...... plus 30 units, off to play some video poker with my winnings....2nd shoe of the day, gets hot very fast and stays hot all the way to the end....DOWN 120 UNITS!

nothing like drawing a 20 with the max bet out and the dealer draws a 3 card 21......THREE TIMES IN A ROW!!! (and one of the 20's i had was from doubling down) :mad:

psyduck

In my last visit, my best shoe was one that had negative TC all the way but I did not lose one hand! This game can really make you sick during high TCs!

StandardDeviant

cpage727 said:
8D game first shoe of the morning...... plus 30 units, off to play some video poker with my winnings....2nd shoe of the day, gets hot very fast and stays hot all the way to the end....DOWN 120 UNITS!

nothing like drawing a 20 with the max bet out and the dealer draws a 3 card 21......THREE TIMES IN A ROW!!! (and one of the 20's i had was from doubling down) :mad:
I had something similar recently: a split with 2 double downs with max units out, followed by another double down with max units. Lost both, a tidy 72 units (a 150 unit swing) in two hands. A real character builder.

Sd

StandardDeviant said:
I had something similar recently: a split with 2 double downs with max units out, followed by another double down with max units. Lost both, a tidy 72 units (a 150 unit swing) in two hands. A real character builder.
I had the same experience recently,these happen, but I do not accept them as the norm or just say "S**t Happens".:(

I desire to play to win, and I can only think in my experience, I may have made a mistake, but I did go by CW, but I believe CW has some real holes in it.;)

I recently wrote a post about a form of attack I often use that would have been a great help to some posters in this thread.

CP

Last edited: