Sacramento Thunder Valley

Hello everyone, new member here.
I mainly go to Thunder Valley in sacramento because its the closest to me and when i searched thunder valley here first thing that pops up is them cheating with the number of cards in the deck. The posts were from back in 2009 so I am wondering if that still exists?

I play in double deck, 75% penetration, delaer hits soft 17, Aces split only once and one card per Ace, double on 9 10 11 only, double on any split except aces and BJ pays 3:2 . I would like to get some insight on this table as a noob in counting cards.

Thank you

LV Bear

Administrator
I have played the double deck there numerous times since 2009, with overall results about at EV and no indication of cheating.

Its similar to games I play. The rules may be the same or better. In such rules as yours, I simply up and leave when that 4th person sits down. If its heads up or with just one person, its worth it. # spots is pushing it with those rules, 4th likely means its bad,

Ryemo

I’ve only played there once. I experienced positive variance and finished my session about 13x over EV. Didn’t notice anything weird, but my sample size is extremely small.