Signs of heat

Dopple

I have noticed in one location if I am standing behind the table the pit immediately notices me and goes over to a screen and taps something. I think it sends my location to the sky and they will automatically see if I jump in on a high count. It's the same thing as a phone call I think, just easier. What's a fella to do, run for the door? I doubt they are just trying to scare you off.

BoSox

Dopple said:
I have noticed in one location if I am standing behind the table the pit immediately notices me and goes over to a screen and taps something.
What were the conditions like? I hope you were not the only individual standing around in the entire pit. Good conditions for being able to wong into games presents itself and can not be relied on.

Dopple

Someone must have slipped a mickey in my drink to make me paranoid I think. I appreciate the reminder to not be the only one watching BoSox, it makes a lot of sense. I am going to blend in some BC at the right times. Not the best post on my part but thanks for the feedback.

21forme

Also, there's a limit how long you should hang out behind one table. I'd suggest not more than 4 rounds or so. Also, don't stare at the table (check your cell phone, etc.) and don't move your lips while counting :)