sport beting or bj

KOLAN

whot is beter sport beting(football) or bj
in football i can make 20000-60000 per annum bankrooll 20000 no risk.
whot about bj?

Katweezel

Good bet

KOLAN said:
whot is beter sport beting(football) or bj
in football i can make 20000-60000 per annum bankrooll 20000 no risk.
whot about bj?
Craps. Ask ChefJJ. Football. Ask Glovesetc. BJ, don't ask me. Stock market... Ask, hmmm. Horses, ask... ? Bet on dogs is good... Only 8 in race. Hurling, ask Shadroch. Ice hockey, basketball, baseball... ask your cab driver.
You good man, KOLAN. You always get good bet. You use brain. Is good. :cat:

I rather sport bet than BJ.

I love football, couple more months i'm back in business

I stop playing BJ for now since BR is small. Still learning to count etc tho.

I'm now into Craps

Thunder

Which is the most profitable for the pro

Put it this way. With the stock market, I average over 75% profitable trades. Sportsbetting with Glovesetc on football, over 58% I'd venture to guess. Blackjack, a card counter gets a 50.5-51.5% edge. You have the most opportunities playing blackjack since you get at least 40 hands/hr but to attain that 50.5-51.5% edge, you need a huge bankroll.

Let's compare by actual #'s. Assume you have a $10,000 bankroll. With blackjack playing a standard 6 deck shoe with DAS, DOA, LS, 75% penetration, S17
You could expect to make about $15/hr with a low risk of ruin.

With NFL football, betting only 5% of your bankroll on each game (safe risk of ruin) and a 10% juice, you're looking at making on average $59 per game. Assume 3 NFL picks a week and that's $177

Trading 3 contracts of the emini S&P 500 and an average average profit of 2 points/day =$300 (Given that the S&P 500 easily moves 5 points/hr on average, this is quite possible)

You do the math, which is the most profitable. :)

darco77

SuperTrump said:
I make between £150-200K a year sports exchange trading the in-running horse markets but it is a lot of hard work!
Which exchange do you trade with? I used to be set up at Tradesports but they shut down in November.

KOLAN

Katweezel said:
Craps. Ask ChefJJ. Football. Ask Glovesetc. BJ, don't ask me. Stock market... Ask, hmmm. Horses, ask... ? Bet on dogs is good... Only 8 in race. Hurling, ask Shadroch. Ice hockey, basketball, baseball... ask your cab driver.
You good man, KOLAN. You always get good bet. You use brain. Is good. :cat:
dog no good before start 3 dogs swin in swiming pool 2 is relaxing. results :joker:it is reall story

Katweezel

Bark bark, growl

KOLAN said:
dog no good before start 3 dogs swin in swiming pool 2 is relaxing. results :joker:it is reall story
Dog swim too much, bark too much, mount leg too much, eat too much, drink too much water half hour before race. Trainer big crook. No good. OK forget dogs, unless you train one, up every day, walking walking, bark bark, eat eat, bet bet. Then, you give dog too much water before race, you no bet, you big crook trainer!

Good ones come up here for you. UK horses, Thunder, Chef, Gloves. Plenty good BJ here. You not say roulette, baccarat, big wheel, slots, poker, pai gow, keno, powerball, lotto. You wise man, my friend. :cat:

KOLAN

Katweezel said:
Dog swim too much, bark too much, mount leg too much, eat too much, drink too much water half hour before race. Trainer big crook. No good. OK forget dogs, unless you train one, up every day, walking walking, bark bark, eat eat, bet bet. Then, you give dog too much water before race, you no bet, you big crook trainer!

Good ones come up here for you. UK horses, Thunder, Chef, Gloves. Plenty good BJ here. You not say roulette, baccarat, big wheel, slots, poker, pai gow, keno, powerball, lotto. You wise man, my friend. :cat:
whot about you???

Katweezel

No bark for me

KOLAN said:
whot about you???
No bark bark growl for me. Play mostly Blackjack, a little baccarat & roulette. Plenty bet football, lost lost LOST 08. Plenty el stupido. This year, plenty football smarter. Bet Gloves football tips 2009. He plenty win tips +60%. No beat that... Gloves good man. I learning craps off Chef. He good man too. You throw dice, like diceman? Chef show you how to bet good.:cat:

KOLAN

Katweezel said:
No bark bark growl for me. Play mostly Blackjack, a little baccarat & roulette. Plenty bet football, lost lost LOST 08. Plenty el stupido. This year, plenty football smarter. Bet Gloves football tips 2009. He plenty win tips +60%. No beat that... Gloves good man. I learning craps off Chef. He good man too. You throw dice, like diceman? Chef show you how to bet good.:cat:
i can sey you how to win big monye.in football 1 years yours bankroll start from 10000 results 100000

darco77 said:
Which exchange do you trade with? I used to be set up at Tradesports but they shut down in November.
Betfair as they have the largest in-running liquidity markets in the world and API software add-on functionality. I use BetAngel trading software along with some additional automated trading tools. I also have a SIS (Satellite Information Service) subscription and 1m dish so I see pictures in REAL time and up to 3 secs faster than conventional satellite TV viewers! This is a HUGE advantage in horse racing! :grin:;)

Katweezel

Winning strategies

KOLAN said:
ok gays soon i gonna post special strategy how to win in football.
Hey K, I look forward to reading it, mate. I love special winning strategies on anything, especially football, because before, I lost. :cat:

darco77

SuperTrump said:
Betfair as they have the largest in-running liquidity markets in the world and API software add-on functionality. I use BetAngel trading software along with some additional automated trading tools. I also have a SIS (Satellite Information Service) subscription and 1m dish so I see pictures in REAL time and up to 3 secs faster than conventional satellite TV viewers! This is a HUGE advantage in horse racing! :grin:;)
Solid! I'll have to look into this for sure. I'm not really into the ponies but with an advantage like that I can see the appeal.