starting a team

bluewhale

Kasi said:
Congrats on winning some money.

But why ask us - whatever the players and investors agree too I guess is good.

Maybe u break the bank when it's doubled rather than # of hours. Maybe you break it when another guy joins. Maybe u agree to re-invest if bankroll is halved to keep same bets or maybe halve your bet. Or not.

I take it, though, ur not an investor lol?

U guys play alot of different games different ways? Use a BP? U double ur bankroll or maybe increase it by 50%?

A million questions, a million answers, but thanks for sharing and good luck!
i am an investor and player.
we play 8D S17 DAS EXCLUSIVELY..... that is all that is available to us.
i decided to go with each player backcounting and playing individually with the teams bankroll.
breaking bank at a target win might just get crazy if we don't hit the target for a reeeallly long time, which is easily possible.

Kasi

bluewhale said:
we play 8D S17 DAS EXCLUSIVELY.
i decided to go with each player backcounting and playing individually with the teams bankroll.
breaking bank at a target win might just get crazy if we don't hit the target for a reeeallly long time, which is easily possible.
Now we're getting somewhere.

So how will u have ur 3 players play their $10K, or is it $15K roll?

Is that what u were doing when u won ur $7K?

I guess it shouldn't be that hard to figure the chances of reaching a goal in x hours of play.

I thought u thought 500 hours favored the investors? Basically, if ur doing it right, u will either lose early or u will double ur bank, I would think.