Team play

Not sure if this is the right sub - forum but hey.

As the title suggests - team play. What are your experiences with it and is it still as viable an option as it used to be?

Pro21

Team play can mean many different things, but I for one would probably not play if it meant playing alone. To me one of the best parts of this game is the camaraderie and friendship that happens when the play is done and you are back in the hotel room sharing war stories. Also, I think it is very difficult to become a better player on your own. You learn many things when great minds get together in a room.

ycming

Pro21 said:
Team play can mean many different things, but I for one would probably not play if it meant playing alone. To me one of the best parts of this game is the camaraderie and friendship that happens when the play is done and you are back in the hotel room sharing war stories. Also, I think it is very difficult to become a better player on your own. You learn many things when great minds get together in a room.
That is so true, thank **** i got a friend that share the interest with me and willing to sacrifice as much as me!

Ming